“"If you're hungry on Sunday"”
Review of Cafe La Terraza

Cafe La Terraza
Ranked #230 of 513 Restaurants in La Paz
Price range: US$1 - US$10
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed 10 June 2013

It was the end of my first week in LP, and I wandered out in the late afternoon to find some dinner. Most places were closed, but I decided to try Cafe La Terraza.Their homemade bread is amazing, and the decor makes for a comfortable coffee shop environment. Their italian panini was excellent, although the fries were slightly undercooked. Plus, they were even showing the NBA finals, which was something I was trying to keep up with being from Miami. Cute place, decent service, and yummy food...I will definitely go back!

Reviewed 31 May 2013

The best part of the restaurant is the front patio, where you can stay for hours reading the newspaper, sipping coffee, and watching people go by. Excellent pastel con api.

Reviewed 8 November 2012

How ever good the food was and value for money,The service was a disgrace. The waitress constantly rolled her eyes at us. We asked for fried eggs and she arrived with scrambled. We kindly asked her for fried she muttered something to us and walked off. We were v close to walking out. I have done a lot of travelling in my time and this is by far the worst service I have experienced to date.La terraza really need to train their staff to show hospitality to female customers as well as male.

Reviewed 10 September 2012

great place and obviously a locals waterhole. Great for breakfast also for sandwiches. The fried empanadas are great as light munchies.

Reviewed 5 September 2012

This is a nice place to stop for a coffee and cake. Service is great, the coffee is okay and the cake servings are generous, but they have free open WIFI and the a nice atmosphere. You can sit in the window and watch life go by.