“Must visit!”
Review of The Carrot Tree

The Carrot Tree
Ranked #2 of 553 Restaurants in La Paz
Price range: US$1 - US$3
Description: Irish owned “The Carrot Tree” is the perfect place to relax and enjoy fresh organic all day Brunch, evening meals, locally sourced Jungle Coffee or our famous Bolivian cocktails and juices. We pride ourselves on bringing you the highest standard of fresh local Bolivian organic ingredients served in a unique style. Set in the very heart of the magical Witches Market.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Truly Amazing place! This place is clean, comfortable , cozy, good background music with a spectacular view. The service and the staff are also friendly and great. And the food is amazing quality, fresh and tasty for a low price. We Highly recomend this place !

Date of visit: September 2021
Write a reviewReviews (412)

Reviewed 9 May 2021

Delicious food in a beautiful setting with a great view. Affordable prices. I highly recommend eating here and plan to return soon!

Date of visit: May 2021
Reviewed 24 March 2021

I came here for dinner my first night in La Paz based on reviews/recommendations I read online and it did not disappoint! The food was DELICIOUS! The vibe and views of the city were amazing and made the experience even better. I talked some with Jonny, the manager, who was a very chill, cool, laid back guy. Great experience, definitely recommend if you are looking for delicious, healthy food in La Paz!

Date of visit: March 2021
2  Thank sfreem87
Reviewed 19 March 2021 via mobile

I went with my mom for the first time and it was a great experience. She had a burger and I order some creppes with fresh fruit. The food was really good. Thr burger was a fusion between local and international cuisine. Also, the view was incredible and the music was nice. Definitely coming back soon!

Date of visit: March 2021
Reviewed 26 October 2020

We visited the Carrot Tree after a pleasant tour of Riverwalk at Yorktown for leisurely late lunch. Since the weather was pleasantly warm, we chose to eat under the umbrella covered tables outside. Our party of 3 all agreed our lunches were "the best we've had in a long time"! The service was friendly and fast and the food was very tasty. The croissant served with my lunch was the freshest I have ever had and the chicken and ham salads delicious. Even the ice tea was "top shelf". Don't miss this restaurant if you visit Riverwalk.

Date of visit: October 2020