2,681 results
All reviews conrad hotel nice casino spend money omelette station bit dated fitness room off season an upgrade the hotel offers four nights excellent stay punta setback properties winter robes sauna
Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

It a beautiful casino resort in this gorgeous town of Punta del Este.
Hotel stuff are friendly n professional, rooms are clean, nice walk around the town and beautiful beaches.
We enjoyed our stay at this casino resort, will definitely recommend this place when in town

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 August 2018

I´m pretty much used to travel to different places and although I carry the opinion that the destination is way more important than the place I will be just sleeping on for a few days, in the past couple of years I became more demanding on regards of Hotels, Hostels or B&Bs. So, I can tell you without doubts that my staying at the Enjoy Punta Del Este (former Conrad) was absolutely a delight and that alone, would worth the trip.
The room was perfectly organized and clean, we arrived a couple of hours before the check-in time, but as the room was ready the receptionist promptly offered us to Check-In, which was incredible since we could settle in and enjoy the city without concerns.
By the way, the staff was helpful in everything we needed.
The only setbacks we had is that to use the SPA facilities (sauna, heated pool and the jaccuzy) you must go with the Bath Robes that supposedly are available in your apartment, since ours didn´t have we ordered it to the housekeeping and it took more than 30 minutes and several calls to get it. So, we lost time, especially because it made us go downstairs at 9 pm, and the space closes at 10 pm.
Other than that, the whole experience was unbelievable.
P.S. The Hotel offers bikes for free, so you can ride along the city and enjoy Punta way more in style!

Room Tip: Choose the higher floors to get a beautiful view to the beach
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

After 20 years of business it seems the shared areas, lobby, restaurants, bars, casino and pool area have been renovated but rooms remain untouched. Spacious and comfortable furniture but quite old. Still clean and in good shape. Nice view either side . Prices are according to the area, serving and service.

Stayed: June 2018
Reviewed 19 March 2018

We spent two nights here while on our honeymoon and I found it to be excellent. The room was beautiful and modern and we had an awesome view of the beach from our balcony. The entrance to the hotel is about 40 yards from the beach and is only a short walk from all of the restaurants and bars that Punta del Este has to offer. They also offered a complimentary breakfast that lasted until 1100 each day.I found the food to be of excellent quality, but be sure to get there early if you don't want to wait to be seated. I can't speak ti the casino, since I do not gamble.

Room Tip: Get a room with a beach view, which I believe would point east.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 February 2018

I had an excellent stay in Conrad Punta del Este last week.

And I want to recognize the following people for their outstanding support:
- Jefe de Front Office: Marcia Salaberry
- Motorista: Martín Aleves
- Coordinación de vuelos: Pablo Soos
- Conserjes: Mauro Martí y Joaquín Almada

They were all fantastic in solving quickly a huge problem and avoiding me a great burden.

I look forward to return to Conrad soon, and it is definitely because of them. Marcia's leadership and actions together with the whole mentioned team was amazing. Congrats for having such a strong staff.

Marcello

Room Tip: I've stayed in the 7th floor, great view.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family