“Cakes to die for”

La Patisserie des Reves
Ranked #517 of 2,337 Restaurants in Abu Dhabi
Price range: US$5 - US$54
Reviewed 20 March 2017

Possibly the best cakes I have eaten since I left France 5 years ago to move to the Middle east !
A must try if you like classic French delicacies with a modern twist.
It is expensive but definitely worth each Dirham.

Reviewed 25 December 2016

This Patisserie is nice looking and has a very good high style French Passisteries.
However, we you taste them, you just notice that it is not fresh and they do not have at all the service level you are expecting from this Chef Pâtissier Conticini !
We ordered for fresh 10 pieces to pick-up on the morning of Christmas: 1st, our order was not noted and not even served. 2nd, we took what was available and it was not fresh even not from the day before ... it was tasteless.
This was in Dubai City Walk.
Don't go unless they recover.
Marc

Reviewed 15 December 2016 via mobile

Located inaide Tryano, this Parisian cafe is both very relaxing and stylish. I simply love the elegant desserts that are so instagrammable

Reviewed 14 October 2016 via mobile

Located inside Tryano with cute interior

Lovely displays of desserts which in my opinion is a huge plus .
It's always nice to see what the options are.

I go with a friend who has a baby . We were immediately seated and given our menues .

My friend goes to the toilet and to change her baby .

Which takes some time

From the time we were given till a little time after she comes back
not a single waiter came to take the order .

Not a single glance at my direction from the 3-4 staff that were on duty

The staff were giving me their backs and looking away from the cafe and chatting not being attentive to the fact that there are customers waiting for their order to be taken .
Note that we were the only customers there.

We finally make our order and have our coffee and leave

Not impressed by the service at all

2  Thank Jasmine A
Reviewed 19 September 2016 via mobile

You'll find this classy and lovely cafe inside Tryano which is a high-end shopping haven. The candy colored decorations are so appealing to the eyes. And guests will be delighted to see their pastries displayed inside large glass bell jars. We haven't tried their savoury dishes yet coz we went there to have some desserts. But the sweets were decadent. I enjoyed my Paris- Brest pastry which is filled with frothy praline cream that has a rich taste. It's best paired with cappuccino.