US$119
US$113
US$207
US$170
Jumeirah at Etihad Towers(Abu Dhabi)
US$172
US$101
US$78
  • Pool
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$92/night.

US$392
US$311
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$361/night.

US$159
US$104
All reviewsno alcoholswimming pool on the roofsecurity deposithotel roomrecommend this hotelstay at this hotel againdry hotelquick checksmoking roomsalmahousekeepingtwinlouvreactivatedmrcorridorcorniche
Reviewed 27 March 2018

It was mid of March when I decided to book my guest from UK Mr & Mrs Tahir Jamal. I don't have any regret when I decided my VIP guest to book at Gloria Downtown Hotel. My guest was so happy to the services of the Hotel, foods and amenities that highly recommended to all friends of mine. Specially the assistance of Mr Philip Esteves during their stay who usually assisting their requirements.

In terms of rate, it is very good unlike the other hotels offering the same but no facilities like swimming pool and free parking. For me, this hotel is one of the best in downtown.

Room Tip: Higher Floor Studio Rooms has the best view in this property!
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Abdul Basir N
Reviewed 26 March 2018

Kathee was extremely helpful and polite. Felt super comfy to be served by her. Perfect person to be assisted while staying away from home. Wish all of the hotels are having staff as her. Super comfy bed. Nice view from the room. Courteous staff. Good facilities of the hotel.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 March 2018

Mr. Philip Esteves is my contact person in the hotel. He is the main point of all my great experiences in the hotel, as well as my colleagues and friends whom i have invited to try the hotel.

In so far, i was never disappointed, the same is true to everyone that i have invited. Mr. Esteves gave an A to Z satisfaction. From the time i have inquired, to visiting the hotel, to the activity day at the hotel, until the function has been completed until the next event we had. Everything was smooth and amazing. The food we requested was as tasteful. I think Glora always do a great job, the men and women behind everything and most of all the leadership of Mr. Estevez, making sure that we get what we want and more value is delivered to us.

Kudos to Mr. Esteves and the whole Glora Hotel Team.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Nella E
Reviewed 11 March 2018

I've stayed in hotels all around the world for the past 32 years. Most of my trips were for business. As a business traveler you expect a certain type of service from 4 and 5 star hotels. The first thing I notice is customer service. If the customer service is good then I know my stay will be nice. I understand people in the service industry are overworked and underpaid. Rude behavior is unacceptable, especially if the hotel has a good reputation. I was particularly happy with my reception at this hotel but then some of the staff made it better. the valet definitely upset me by walking away as I pulled up. We made direct eye contact and he turned and walked away, maybe I should have driven the Mercedes. Anyhow, upon checking out the guy at the coffee bar was rude. I could not understand this behavior. During my 3 day stay, the hotel grew on me. It is centrally located and is close to the corniche.It is close enough to Al Wada and Abu Dhabi Mall to walk at this time of year. Don't get me wrong I plan to stay again as the rooms are pretty large and the price is great.

Room Tip: Try not to get a room facing the building in back of the hotel.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank A R
Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

We had our group's successful event held in the ballroom of Gloria Downtown Hotel last 2 March 2018, where we had a conference for 150 participants.

Our overall experience with the hotel was great. The sales person we dealt with, Mr. Philip Estevez, was very accommodating and responsive to our requirements. He was fair all thorough out and ensured that our requests for the event night were met. Coordination with the hotel staff in terms of logistics (sounds, mic, tables, etc.) and food preparation was a breeze as well.

The buffet was served and managed well. Food was served to the VIPs on time as per our request.

This is our 3rd event with them and based on our experience, we would book again our next event with them.

Highly-recommended.