Review Highlights
Great location, prices, and staff

Reviewed 17 December 2018
Jonathan S
Amazing Water Sport Provider

alinaspinky

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 December 2018

I ski and wakeboard often with them and always feel like I get great value for my money. The staff are knowledgeable and friendly. They have a super cool dock with a covered area to hang out. They have jet skis which are great for exploring the mangroves and canals in the area.

Date of experience: December 2018
Reviewed 11 December 2018

Ever since I've used Halla Walla for the first time about 2 years ago I feel like their staff has become my family.
I've never done any of the water sports before and Pilar's patients and amazing teaching skills didn't only get me onto wakeboard but also have groomed me into a consistent wakeboarder.
If you have never done any water sports I would strongly recommend you use Halla Walla Water Sports.
Always a great time and experience.

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed 11 December 2018

I love the individual attention they give you. Best prices. Best staff/ We love their new club house.

Date of experience: November 2018
Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

A great place above a golf resort, very good technical advises, good spirit, happiness, just enjoy ! Thanks for having arranging everything, it was amazing to ski everyday ! All the best for you :)

Date of experience: December 2017
2  Thank gr_goirel302
Reviewed 5 May 2017

We showed up for a water ski tour at 12 and got promised to to have it at 1pm. At 1 we got a whatsup with "uuups, we can't do the tour for the rest of the day". Blond lady apeared disorganised and absolutely not customer focused. There website doesn't work properly and they don't reply on emails. Avoid to book with them.

Date of experience: May 2017