2 people are viewing this hotel
Booking.comUS$89
Official WebsiteUS$84
travelup.comUS$130
1,612 results
All reviews house keeping special thanks housekeeping team nice hotel room service room attendant big thanks recommend this hotel long stay rooftop pool abu dhabi mall star hotel amazing service f b nice room nice stay sea view
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I like this hotel very much especially for housekeeping girl Dorothy... I want her company the place where she takes money to give her appreciate because she works hard and has nice an attitude,hospitality and good communication..
I stayed here for 20 days because of Quarantine from my company ADNOC.
Thanks Jannah to give me a good room,good people but i couldn't take food more

Trip type: Travelled on business
Philistine Kharbouch, General Manager at Jannah Burj Al Sarab, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear 94bramp,

Thank you for your excellent feedback and we are glad to hear that we were able to provide you a First Class Service. Dorothy will be very happy to hear your kind compliments and I will not fail to let her know.

Thank you again for your time and look forward to welcome you back in the near Future!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I really want to appreciate the house keeping boy gaffer for his hard work especially to me .the way and manner he speaks to the customer. I will like the company to appreciate his ability as a house cleaner because of him,i will still come back to this hotel

Dear 169henrye,

Thank you for your excellent feedback and we are glad to hear that we were able to provide you a First Class Service. Gaffer will be very happy to hear your kind compliments and I will not fail to let him know.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I am come in jannah hotal Abu Dhabi uae .
It' is very good hotal for staying the staff are very good humble and professional
specially the person of housekeeping the name of muzammil and also receptionist names saima very very nice person I am very happy to come here it is the one of the beautiful experience of my life thank you everyone

Room tip: Keep it up

Dear Qasim F,

Thank you for your excellent feedback and we are glad to hear that we were able to provide you a First Class Service. Muzammil and haimae will be very happy to hear your kind compliments and I will not fail to let them know.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

It's great pleasure to stay in Jannah Hotel, Abudhabi. The facilities provided by the Hotel authorities specially in accomodation side is great. I also need to congrats Ms. BIMALA who in charge of my room for her amazing service. She maintained the room with proper services like housekeeping.

Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Albin X,

Thank you for your excellent feedback and we are glad to hear that we were able to provide you a First Class Service. Bimala will be very happy to hear your kind compliments and I will not fail to let her know.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Excellent and Experience Staff. They are Giving Response On Time.Very Good Cleaning and House Keeping.They Are Caring About His Guest.Room service Is Very Good.Good Job Done By Vinod Brother.
One Suggestion: Please Remove This TV and Put Smart TV. Because Many Of The People They don't Know Arabic and English.So Guest should have Choice To Watch TV Serial Or Movie Which He Like.
Thanks

Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear 128saqiba,

Thank you for your excellent feedback and we are glad to hear that we were able to provide you a First Class Service. Vinod will be very happy to hear your kind compliments and I will not fail to let him know.