“Sushi promotion”

Ranked #11 of 2,359 Restaurants in Abu Dhabi
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Description: A daytime or nighttime venue, scenic Azura wraps around the pool, presenting entrancing panoramic views of the Abu Dhabi Corniche and an epicurean menu of Arabic grills and classics, inspiring cocktails and flavourful shisha. Intimate seating sets the evolving mood-progressing from a daytime pool atmosphere to a lounge-like evening ambiance. The elevated terrace lounge offers the same distinguishing cuisine while nu and acid Jazz provide an evocative soundtrack.
Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

Five of us sat at the rooftop bar to enjoy the unlimited sushi and dim sum promotion. Food and drinks were good enough but service was excellent. Special mention to our servers Raj and Kevin who took excellent care of our needs.

stregiscorniche, Manager at Azura Panoramic Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2018

Dear agg2281,

Thank you for sharing your experience. We are pleased to hear that you and your guests enjoyed the dining experience, especially sushi and dim sum. We have forward your kind compliments to Raj, Kevin, and the team.

We definitely look forward to welcoming you and your guests back again soon.

Reviewed 9 August 2018

We stayed in UAE for 7 days. Two days we spent in Abu Dhabi. The whole UAE has some pretty impressive buildings or spots to visit, but my favourite evening of the whole week was when we visited the Azura Panoramic Lounge. We searched for a place where we can see the sunset and maybe enjoy one or two cocktails which are not too expensive. Since the happy hour starts every day at 5 pm and ends at 8pm, we decided to go to this place around 5.30, have one or two cocktails (around 7,50€ in the happy hour, so comparable to german pricing) and to watch the sunset. Afterwards we wanted to visit a restaurant nearby.

When we got up to this restaurant, we were stunned by the view. It is not very high, but you have a great sight on the palace where the sheiks are living and the Marina. It was completely empty, so we choose a table on the upper deck. The really nice and pleasant waitress brought us the menu and we choose our drinks. There was really nice music playing, not too loud and not too quite so that you can enjoy the good songs but still can have a conversation. I must admit this is for me one of the key aspects if I think a place is good or not. We got served a perfect Mojito and Margaritha. It was really delicious and so we enjoyed a second and a third one. The waitress was very kind and never annoying, really caring that we have a good time. Since my impression of the bar was so amazing, we decided to skip the restaurant and take food at this place. Not the cheapest one, but definitely justified. Since I do not like coriander, I asked the staff if there is coriander in the dishes. She was reacting very nice and explaining me, that coriander is most of the time already inside the prepared meat and so I had a burger (in which no coriander was inside) and my girlfriend enjoyed some sushi. We stayed I think until 09:30 pm and than proceeded to a mall. All in all we spent around 100€ for two persons but had, in my opinion, the best evening throughout the whole trip in UAE. The sunset was absolutely amazing and the buildings after dawn looks gorgeous with all the lights. Maybe it was empty due to Ramadan, but I definitely would recommend a visit at this place for a great evening. Another great point is, that the waitress also offered us to order two more cocktails now (it was shortly before the happy hour ended) and to receive them as soon was we finished the first ones so that we don`t have to pay the full price. Great customer service!

Dear Azura Panoramic Lounge Team,

thank you for the beautiful evening and please keep up the great work.

stregiscorniche, Manager at Azura Panoramic Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2018

Dear Tobias L,

Thank you for your wonderful and detailed review. We are delighted that you decided to spend an evening of your Abu Dhabi visit with us. We appreciate your high regard for Azura, the dining experience, panoramic views, and attentive and kind service from the team. Your gracious compliments have been forward to the team and management.

We definitely look forward to welcoming you and your girlfriend back on a return visit to Abu Dhabi.

All the best for your future exciting travels.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 6 August 2018

first time i visited this restaurant i felt really that i didn't waste my money.
the food the service the view the atmosphere was in my expectation
deserve to recommend to all my friends

stregiscorniche, Manager at Azura Panoramic Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2018

Dear Noura N,

Thank you for your lovely review. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed the atmosphere and felt your experience was value for money. We appreciate your kind compliments and recommendation to others.

We certainly look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

It was amazing experience while I visited fr Sushi night here ..Excellent choice of food and cocktails like Rose froze and Kumquat caipirinha... pleasing service done by staffs.. I would recommend this to all my frnds , loved it. Thanks !!

Dear aknaya17,

Thank you for sharing your experience. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed the sushi night dining experience. We have forwarded your kind compliments to the team and appreciate your recommendation to others.

We look forward to welcoming you and your friends back again soon.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 28 July 2018

Ok, sometimes TripAdvisor reviewers get it wrong and on this occasion, the reviews are not accurate. This is a lounge and not a proper restaurant. The key thing is that the food menu is very limited and typical of a bar serving food. If you check on Google you will note that the proper name of the Azura is Azura Panoramic Lounge and NOT restaurant. Also, be aware that this place has NO indoor seating which means in summer this place is quite uncomfortable due to the heat. As for the food, my Bento box was average. The rice was under-cooked and the sushi was ok. After 1 hour of sitting in the blistering evening heat all we wanted to do was get out.

stregiscorniche, Manager at Azura Panoramic Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2018

Dear GlobeTrotter9978,

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback regarding the dining experience. We will certainly take this into consideration to improve the comfort and dining options for visitors in the future.

We look forward to welcoming you back perhaps at a cooler time of the year in Abu Dhabi.