“My fav place in Abu Dhabi ”

Bentley Bistro & Bar
Ranked #92 of 2,285 Restaurants in Abu Dhabi
Price range: US$29 - US$219
Cuisines: European, French, Contemporary
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Bentley Kitchen presents it’s own take on European fusion cuisine, from classic French influences and inspiration from around the world. Perfectly located on Al Maryah island, the restaurant is part of The Galleria mall’s Dining Collection and offers a relaxed yet funky atmosphere. From leisurely lunches and post work happy hour, to a romantic evening and celebrations with friends, there’s always a reason to visit Bentley Kitchen. Bentley has a personality that evolves in step with the ambience of its guests, an atmosphere which is a magical ingredient of its many attractions.
Reviewed 9 November 2016 via mobile

I have been living in Abu Dhabi for 2 years and I have always been a regular customer of this restaurant: this is maybe why I never considered to write something about it. But now that I don't live there anymore, even if I still go very frequently, I appreciate more and more the place and I always feel nostalgia of the times when I could enjoy it more often.
The atmosphere is really nice and cosy inside, while outside you can enjoy the view on the Galleria mall seaside promenade. The staff is very friendly and polite: they are almost all the same people as 3 years ago and they still remember and greet me every time making me feel welcome. I would especially like to mention Mr. Arghiris ( the manager ) and his vice, but also the girls from reception who still remember where I like to sit.
On top of everything the food is delicious ( my fav dish is beef tartare ) and cocktails superb ( I recommend the white sangria made with sparkling wine and the pepper caipiroska ).

Foodfundint, Manager at Bentley Bistro & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2016

Dear Barbara,

A heartfelt thank you for your loyalty and for posting such a lovely review,

It's been three years from the time we opened for the first time our doors!

The presence and support from our first guests, was instrumental to make Bentley a place where great people meet, around great food, great drinks, and great ambience.
Our team is inspired to serve amazing guests like you, and feels honoured to see you every time you visit Abu Dhabi.

Look forward to welcoming you again

With kind Regards

Reviewed 20 October 2016 via mobile

This place is certainly the Buzz in the neighbourhood. Great menu...food and beverage. Such a well trained team of staff, ambience and music very lively and comforting.

I've been here twice and attended to by Anastasia. Service at its best with a smile. She's been very warm, welcoming and wonderful. This is how visitors turn into regulars...Kudos!!

The outside seating with the water view is exceptional.

Foodfundint, Manager at Bentley Bistro & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2016

Dear jaidevforever,

Thank you for your visit and for posting this lovely review

We would like you to know that all Bentley team is delighted to read that you value your food, the beverages, the service and the ambience.
Anastasia particularly is very thankful for your kind words, our chefs honoured to know that their food pleased you and our bartenders glad to read that you found the beverage selection great.

We look forward to welcoming you soon again
Our heartfelt thanks

Reviewed 13 October 2016

Have been here a couple of times now & really like it. Crisp service, very good happy hour & very decent bistro/gastro-pub style food. The bar area gets noisy (actually the overly-loud music blasting from the speakers) but towards the back of the restaurant area this is not a problem. I can recommend the pie specials - regularly changing & delicious. Very important to note that its smoke-free - yes, a clean environment to dine & enjoy. All-in-all a winner. Will return.

Foodfundint, Manager at Bentley Bistro & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2016

Dear guest,

Thank you for your visits and for taking the time to share your experience with us,

We are happy to read that you consistently enjoy the service, the food and the ambience.

Our great guests, like you, through their great reviews and comments, truly inspire us to consistently serve them and provide great food great service and the ambience that they can help them relax and enjoy.

A heartfelt thank you

Reviewed 5 October 2016 via mobile

The starters were excellent but the main course was not really that pleasant. Service left a lot to be desired. Frankly it was expensive for what it was. The manager did try and remedy the issues but far too late to make a difference.

Foodfundint, Manager at Bentley Bistro & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2016

Dear Flyingscalpel,

Thank you for your visit and your review,

We always pay great attention to our guests' comments.
We are glad to read that you found your starters excellent, and sorry to hear you did not enjoy your main course as our regular and new guests daily do.
We will be happy to welcome you back in one of your next visits and guide you through our well crafted food and caring service.

With Kind regards

Reviewed 26 September 2016 via mobile

The restaurant is divided into a bar and a restaurant. The theme and decorations of the place is great. The service is exceptional and extremely friendly.
The problem that I found is that the music in the background is very loud. I don't know if this is a regular, or our night there was only loud.
The food is very good, yet not excellent. The fish can use more flavor to it. I had red snapper, and my wife had sea bass,‏ and my son had white snapper. I am basing my judgment on their fish dishes only. I haven't tried anything else there.
It is pricy though, as well as all the high end restaurants all over UAE.

Foodfundint, Manager at Bentley Bistro & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2016

Dear HFnMore,

Thank you for your visit and for taking the time to write this review,

We are thankful to read that you found Bentley a very good restaurant with exceptional and helpful service, and with very good food.

We are also happy to read that you enjoyed the decoration and the theme of our venue.
During weekends our bar is quite popular for our great cocktails and the amazing sounds that our resident dj is playing from 20:00 until late night. For those who prefer a more relaxed dining scene, our restaurant patio seems to be an ideal place or even better our terrace with amazing views to Al Mariah's island waters, will make their experience memorable.

We look forward to welcoming you soon at Bentley for a new culinary experience

With Kind Regards