See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 February 2009

Staying in Ramee hotel apartments was a good experience overall. The staff was courteous and quite prompt in dealing with our requests. We did have a problem with internet availability though. While we were assured earliar that internet connection would be made available, they could not do this for us. Luckily it is not very hard to get a data card in Abu Dhabi and we were able to manage.
During our stay housekeeping was good and rooms were cleaned daily. However when my husband went back after a gap of one month they offered only alternate day cleaning.

• Stayed: May 2008, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed 11 May 2008

My family and I were in Dubai last year, and were amazed by the spectacular Shopping Centres and the Beaches were amazing! We were there for 4 days which was not enough, Shopping was cheap for the latest fashion my daughter could not get enough.
We stayed at the Ramee Hotel Apartments, good location next to great Market shopping, Hotel was very basic, big rooms, but we were hardly there so did not bother us.
We went to Wild Wadi Water park during the day, 40o degree heat you need to cool off, and went straight to the Snow in the evening where else in the world could you do this! It was fantastic, I managed to get beautiful diamond and gold rings over 2 carats worth at half the price, of back home (Australia). with a valuation certificate. We loved the place and will try and get back there soon!

Stayed: July 2007