“Mrs”

Al Raha Beach Hotel
Ranked #27 of 128 Hotels in Abu Dhabi
Reviewed 30 November 2017

The hotel exceeded our expectations and was just wonderful.
The only minus was building noise just down the beach.
Construction work is not, of course, the cause of the hotel.
Morning coat in every room was size small, but I did not ...

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Write a ReviewReviews (2,411)

Reviewed 29 November 2017

Great service, clean big rooms. Polite and service minded staff.
We stayed with all inclusive, breakfast,lunch and dinner was amazing.
The pool area was clean and nice. The pool was big and about 180cm at the deepest. Nicely tempered.
Tnx again. We will be back!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 November 2017

Directly on the beach, but not towards the open sea. Good pool area. Easy to reach everywhere with a stroller. Good food in the buffet restaurant.
The staff was very friendly. The hotel is attached to a shopping mall.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 November 2017

We only stayed one night here as we needed an extra night when visiting the Abi Dhabi F1. Very convenient from the airport. Huge rooms- in fact the furniture looks a little lost if I'm honest. Sumptuous bathrooms although with all that space maybe two wash basins would have been a good idea.
All good though although the decor a little dark for my liking. Ultimately though we merely needed a bed for the night and that was exceptionally comfy. Staff helpful and friendly too.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

Stayed at the hotel for 9 nights with my husband & 13 yr old son on a half board option. We had a great holiday but if I compared the hotel to other 5 star hotels I've stayed in Abu Dhabi I would say it's a good 4 star. The food was fantastic but very repetitive, more selection of fresh fruit at breakfast would of been good.
Most of the staff at the hotel are fantastic and really go out of their way, especially the restaurant staff who really work hard.
My main complaint about the hotel is the issue with people reserving sun beds! This is not what you expect from a 5 star hotel. On our first morning I went to the pool at 8.20am and there was not 1 sun bed available around the pool area, they had all been reserved with towels I counted about 3 people actually sitting on the loungers! I did go to reception to speak with the manager but unfortunately they felt they where to busy to speak to me and are probably fed up listening to people complaining about the situation, as I had heard a number of people complaining to the pool staff.
The hotel is about 15 minutes from the airport and easy access to Ferrari world etc.
The room we had was large and had everything we needed. When we checked in they tried to charge us for a bed for our son, but I showed the reservation details I had and it was sorted. I had noticed this in other reviews before I went, think this is something management need to look into.
There is a small mall attached to the hotel, shops in it aren't great but the supermarket was ideal to get snacks & drinks.
Overall we had a great holiday.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family