2,777 results
All reviews new wing sevilla restaurant black pearl gulf view room la piscine indoor pool small mall yas island all inclusive package building work great facilities building site shopping mall pool side kids club ferrari world shuttle bus
Reviewed 29 November 2017

Great service, clean big rooms. Polite and service minded staff.
We stayed with all inclusive, breakfast,lunch and dinner was amazing.
The pool area was clean and nice. The pool was big and about 180cm at the deepest. Nicely tempered.
Tnx again. We will be back!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 29 November 2017

Directly on the beach, but not towards the open sea. Good pool area. Easy to reach everywhere with a stroller. Good food in the buffet restaurant.
The staff was very friendly. The hotel is attached to a shopping mall.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 29 November 2017

We only stayed one night here as we needed an extra night when visiting the Abi Dhabi F1. Very convenient from the airport. Huge rooms- in fact the furniture looks a little lost if I'm honest. Sumptuous bathrooms although with all that space maybe two wash basins would have been a good idea.
All good though although the decor a little dark for my liking. Ultimately though we merely needed a bed for the night and that was exceptionally comfy. Staff helpful and friendly too.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank robem64
Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

Stayed at the hotel for 9 nights with my husband & 13 yr old son on a half board option. We had a great holiday but if I compared the hotel to other 5 star hotels I've stayed in Abu Dhabi I would say it's a good 4 star. The food was fantastic but very repetitive, more selection of fresh fruit at breakfast would of been good.
Most of the staff at the hotel are fantastic and really go out of their way, especially the restaurant staff who really work hard.
My main complaint about the hotel is the issue with people reserving sun beds! This is not what you expect from a 5 star hotel. On our first morning I went to the pool at 8.20am and there was not 1 sun bed available around the pool area, they had all been reserved with towels I counted about 3 people actually sitting on the loungers! I did go to reception to speak with the manager but unfortunately they felt they where to busy to speak to me and are probably fed up listening to people complaining about the situation, as I had heard a number of people complaining to the pool staff.
The hotel is about 15 minutes from the airport and easy access to Ferrari world etc.
The room we had was large and had everything we needed. When we checked in they tried to charge us for a bed for our son, but I showed the reservation details I had and it was sorted. I had noticed this in other reviews before I went, think this is something management need to look into.
There is a small mall attached to the hotel, shops in it aren't great but the supermarket was ideal to get snacks & drinks.
Overall we had a great holiday.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 November 2017

we booked this as when we looked at Dubai everywhere had building work around. Its fair to say there was building work in front of us , but the hotel played music to mask the work - not much noise other than on the days lorry reversing. Overall didn't spoil things . the hotel is not too big but big enough for everything you needed . We went to sit in the sun and in November lovely 33-34 every day hotter in the morning but plenty of sun beds , cabanas and umbrellas . gets a bit busy at their weekend with locals but outside of that not too bad at all. The gardens and sun/ pools are well looked after and at least 2 lifeguards .
we booked a gulf view double room when we arrived they gave us a large room saying they were full and would move us the next day. We reported to our travel agent- as you need to but the hotel after another discussion in the morning moved us to a gulf view room giving us choice of 2 . we ended up in the newer part on the right hand side as you look form the sea. Very modern and well designed with a small but nice balcony. After the mix up - they sent us cheese and wine to say sorry - very nice and then they provided a discount on our food and drink to make up for this . They didn't need to but it was a lovely gesture. We picked the hotel as it had 5-6 restaurants and thought that would cover us however they were much of a muchness and perhaps the most disappointing part of the hotel . We didn't book full board as its in the same restaurant every day and the same or similar buffet - Alright if you want costs control but it wasn't special . Breakfast here was fine and lots of choice . The best food was the pool bar and we ate here lunch time as well as 2 nights - great staff and better choice. Drinks are expensive as you would expect and limited to the selection but obviously its not good to get tipsy and could land you in trouble . Drinks with dinner are fine and there is a bar in the hotel but again limited choices. The arabian restaurant only had a few local dishes which once we had tried that was it so again food disappointing and hence 4 not 5 rating .
my husband is a paddleboarder and this was available as well as jet ski, canoes and jet boots that lift you out of the water - reasonable prices to do a few times in the week.

Staff great well looked after and could recommend - small mall next door not a great selection - very close to Yas Marina which we visited for a private tour . hotel is out of main town if you like that

Room Tip: Gulf view otherwise you are facing the main road - not very busy but not a great view
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple