2,873 results
All reviews sevilla restaurant new wing black pearl gulf view room building work indoor pool small mall yas island ferrari world all inclusive package building site shopping mall pool side kids club excellent hotel special thanks shuttle bus
Reviewed 28 October 2017

We enjoy the good service, nice staff, excellent facilities and the convenient location. Cozy night is very impressive beside the pool surrounded by lighted palms with a live band. The view with the HQ and highlighted by the Farari center is gorgeous. Highly recommended!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

Thank you ever so much ChiranWe really enjoyed staying In Al Raha Beach Hotel for 9 nights. Our room was ketp so clean and service was exellent. Especially the flowers made me so Happy everyday. All the best wishes for Chiran, we will miss this room and this amazing service!

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

This is my third stay at this hotel in a year, it’s brilliant!
The five star rating does not disappoint! Everything is luxurious and they make you feel very comfortable and welcome!
The staff are super attentive and greet you with a smile always! The rooms are huge, so you are never tripping over your belongings! I prefer to always upgrade to a gulf view room with a balcony.
I’ve been to this hotel as a “couple” and also as a “family”. The hotel works for both. Younger children (up to about 11 years old) will enjoy the children’s water slides and Kids club. The main pool is divided into two sections, one for adults (deep water) and the other is for families with children or adults who want a more shallow pool (non swimmers).
There is a private beach as well, so you can relax on one of the hammocks scattered around the beach area. There is also water sports available for a charge.
There is a decent sized gym at the resort for fitness folks. There is also an indoor spa area for those who enjoy a bit of pampering.
The food is excellent! Foods are labelled with main ingredients, if you have allergies (like myself), the chefs will come out and take you around the buffet explaining what you can/can’t have. They will also make you something if you prefer something else perhaps not on offer. I’ve had them make me a salmon fillet for dinner once or twice when I couldn’t eat the options offered.
A huge thank you to Ramesh (chef) and Viola (buffet staff) for being extra attentive and helpful!
We shall be back again!

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank way2wise
Reviewed 25 October 2017

Although much of my experience at this hotel was great, it was ruined by one crucial aspect: I chose this hotel because of its proximity to the airport to catch an early flight the next morning. As a result it was very important to have a good night’s sleep and feel fresh when I left for business. However, the music that played late was very intrusive and disturbed me greatly.

Usually I would not be bothered by loud music but I would suggest three alterations to their service. Firstly by mentioning any events on their booking service, visitors would be aware in advance and can mentally prepare themselves. Secondly I’d recommend better soundproofing to prevent sound from entering the sanctuary of your hotel bedrooms. Thirdly, the service the staff provide in response could be more supportive. When I called reception for assistance I was not offered any suggestions or help, and the receptionist hung up the phone on me. Absolutely appalling.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 25 October 2017

From the moment we arrived we were impressed by the staff who were the most friendly helpful and hardworking hotel staff that we have ever come across,
Everything in the hotel was kept spotlessly clean and the variety and quality of food was outstanding.
i would definitely recommend this hotel to others.

• Trip type: Travelled with family