Royal Rose Hotel
US$137
US$126
Jumeirah at Etihad Towers(Abu Dhabi)
US$404
US$174
Jumeirah.com
US$110
US$78
  • Pool
Corniche Hotel Abu Dhabi(Abu Dhabi)(Great Value!)
US$64
US$188
US$173
US$248
US$181
Khalidiya Palace Rayhaan by Rotana(Abu Dhabi)(Great Value!)
US$158
US$89
US$90
US$71
Agoda.com
Southern Sun Abu Dhabi(Abu Dhabi)(Great Value!)
US$74
US$55
1,418 results
All reviewsroberto cavalliboutique suitebeautiful hoteldry hotelconcierge teamstar hotelrooftop poolroom servicespecial thankshotel facilitieshotel in abu dhabivalet parkingnice staybuffet breakfastan upgraderoom was spaciousenjoyed my stay
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Love to stay in this hotel. The rooms are clean and spacious the staff are friendly and helpful you always see them smiling. The housekeping cleans the room and provides us with bathroom amenities regularly.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
George D, General Manager at Royal Rose Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear SweetMary,

Thank you so much for your wonderful comment and posting your review on TripAdvisor.

We at Royal Rose Hotel Abu Dhabi are glad by your endearing compliments on our hospitality service especially for the housekeeping We are glad you had a memorable stay with us.

Thank you for your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back to Royal Rose Hotel Abu Dhabi for another dream holiday.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 5 April 2018

A great experience and the service was the best!
Thanks to Mr.Matthew, he was more than helpful with useful information! What a nice experience! He provided me with all the information and tips I needed for my trip. Thanks!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo

Dear Jaionilesh,

Greetings from Royal Rose Hotel Abu Dhabi!

It was a pleasure to have you as our guest at Royal Rose Hotel Abu Dhabi. And we are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We do appreciate your compliments with regards to the service provided by Mathew and we are glad that you got all the information which you needed for your trip

We are indeed pleased that you chose to stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Being a layover Etihad guest was a bad experience but the hotel service kind of made up for it!
Thank you Rajiv for being the wonderful person at the Front Desk-always there with a smile! You made my stay amazing. The concierge team are super friendly and very informative.

Room Tip: The suites are a good upgrade to take!
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
George D, General Manager at Royal Rose Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear Pema,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review on Trip Advisor.

It was a pleasure to have you as our guests at Royal Rose Hotel. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We would like to thank you for the compliments in our hospitality service.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back again soon for more memorable experience.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

I and my friends booked at the hotel last February to spend the valentines season.. My friend recommended me to this fabulous hotel, aside from very nice decors our room was very spacious and comfortable. The food was delicious and many varieties to choose from.. Thank you to the spa lady named ritzel she is very accommodating when we check the facilities at the spa and also to Rex who was there to assist us in our request every time we called for assistance.

Thank you for our pleasant stay. We will surely come back here.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Xian,

Thank you for your recent stay at Royal Rose Hotel Abu Dhabi.

It gives me and my team a great pleasure to read your positive comments during your stay with us. Your comment on our services will add motivation to my team's spirit to work for the satisfaction for our valued guests.

We are looking forward to the opportunity of serving & welcoming you once again at the Royal Rose Hotel Abu Dhabi in the near future.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

This hotel is a great place to stay for a few days. Comfortable rooms, good location and the staff is very helpful. Thank you, Mr Matthew, from the reception. He helped me several times with answering my questions and fulfilling my requests.
I’m sure I’ll come back on my next trip to AD.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo