“Chinoy Haven -- Very good food!”
Review of Chinoy Haven

Chinoy Haven
Ranked #1,475 of 2,269 Restaurants in Abu Dhabi
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 26 April 2016

My beautiful wife Bernie, our niece Carmen and I decided to go out to have Filipino food. They are both Filipino. We decided to try Chinoy Haven, a combination of Chinese and Filipino food. The restaurant had a nice ambiance. It ha a full bar which I made full use of. We all ordered different dishes and we were all well satisfied. The food was really good! The restaurant also had live entertainment which was very nice.

1  Thank JRRosa

Reviewed 10 September 2015

Good Food. Non Vegetarians' Delight.Nice Band! Decent Service. One time Visit is recommended.
Business trips or meetings possible too

Reviewed 29 October 2014

If you like filipinas!!!! Pork was on the menu and the music was not bad. The three girls looked they came from a drag show

Reviewed 23 October 2013

Went with some friends while on a business trip, food was great, band was fun. Overall had a great time.

Reviewed 1 June 2013

I can't believe it was only 6 months ago I gave this restaurant a fab report. What has happened. Went last night with my hubby, waited 45 minutes for our soup to arrive, (only 2 tables of people) when we asked for prawn crackers and soy sauce, sorry we don't have any......the soups was so bland I don't know how it took 45 minutes to get it to us. I soon found out, the other starters arrived (ribs & crispy dick) 2 seconds later our main coueses arrived, table was full of food. I like to take my time, if we had tucked in to our starters the rest of the food would have been freezing by the time we got to it. The staff couldn't understand why we where complaining, mu hubby was not happy. We told them to take it away as we didn't want it all at once only to be told we can't do that. We paid for our drinks and the soup, then left. Maybe if we had waited another 5 minutes the dessert and coffee would have appeared as well.
We will not return,, suggest people go elsewhere, such a shame as it used to be so good. As far as I know the only chinese that does pork ribs. They where on a winner but now bottom of the pile.