All reviews harvesters bar la piazza concierge supervisor small window house keeping great hotel recommend this hotel hotel service front office comfortable stay special thanks early check home away from home rooms are clean hotel is located would definitely stay here again three nights
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was her for around 18 days and it felt like home. The staff is very helpful and nice. Everyone always has a smile on their face irrespective of the circumstances. They are always there to help you and resolve your problem. Highly recommended hotel to feel like home.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Ishita G
AUH_DTWN, General Manager at Holiday Inn Abu Dhabi Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Ishita,

Thank you for sharing a review. Your recommendation is a great honor that we have earned and thank you for sharing such wonderful compliments to our team members. We look forward to exceeding your expectations for many trips to come!

Reviewed 27 September 2018 via mobile

The staff in this hotel is so friendly. Concierge Mac and hos team look after the guest in such a great wsy. Without his advise we would not have enjoyed this beautiful city.
Thanks Mac and Tristan and team.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Joke N
AUH_DTWN, General Manager at Holiday Inn Abu Dhabi Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2018

Dear Joke,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay at Holiday Inn Abu Dhabi Downtown. We are delighted to read about your enjoyable stay. Thank you for highlighting the hospitality that you have experienced here. We look forward to having you back in the near future.

Reviewed 24 September 2018 via mobile

I have stayed at this hotel for many occasions, the staff are very helpful from the moment you get there I had a pleasant warm welcome to by Mac. All my luggage was taken to my room and put in the wardrobe accordingly. On checking I was checked in by ENNNA which was a very smooth transaction. I would highly recommend this hotel is ideally located in Abu Dhabi and the amenities very good in the hotel and the surrounding area well worth a visit

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank N65546556
AUH_DTWN, General Manager at Holiday Inn Abu Dhabi Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2018

Dear N65546556,

It is wonderful to read that your stay at Holiday Inn Abu Dhabi Downtown was spectacular. We are thrilled that our hospitable staff and service contributed to an unforgettable memory. Thank you for your kind remarks and it will truly be our pleasure to welcome you again in the near future!

Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

Stayed there to spend weekends with my fiance. It was a short but great stay.Receptionist were so nice and always smiling to their guests. Rooms are immaculately clean! So thumbs up to all Housekeeping staff.. Check in and check out was done smoothly. Breakfast was ok lots of option but it would be better if there is a pancake available(just a suggestion) But to sum it up it was perfect.! Looking forward to come back and stay again!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear mikie91,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review about your recent stay in Holiday Inn Abu Dhabi Downtown. Your warm comment about the friendliness of our colleagues is highly appreciated and a true motivation boost to our team. We are happy to read that you have enjoyed your stay with us, especially our rooms, check in and check out process, and breakfast.

It was a true pleasure to have you with us, and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!

Reviewed 14 September 2018

The hotel itself is clean, comfortable, and in a good location. Breakfast buffet was great, plenty of selection and varied from day to day. They have a convenient business centre, a fitness centre with plenty of equipment and a nice pool. For me, what really made my stay here was the staff, everyone was incredibly friendly and helpful from check in to check out. I would like to make a special mention of Mac, the concierge, who really looked after me and checked in on me during my stay, and Khin, the lady I met during breakfast who took time out for a conversation. Particularly traveling alone it really made a world of difference to feel like the staff were invested in my experience. Also the manager was very present, I saw and spoke to him several times during my stay and it was nice to see him chatting with guests and making sure everyone was well looked after. The price was great as well which makes this hotel amazing value for money!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank KatieH1045
IHG_AUHDTWN, General Manager at Holiday Inn Abu Dhabi Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2018

Dear Katie,

It is wonderful to read that your stay at Holiday Inn Abu Dhabi Downtown was spectacular. We are elated that our hospitable staff, location, amenities, food and value contributed to your successful stay. Thank you for your kind remarks and it will truly be our pleasure to welcome you again in the near future.