3,640 results
All reviews beach club the executive lounge jazz bar marina mall royal orchid la terrazza corniche road beach facilities health club bit dated sea view an upgrade half board main restaurant late check etihad towers special thanks
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

What a great hotel! Amazing staff, very clean and well maintained. Free access to the Hiltonia beach club, with a great gym, great pools and wondeful beach with luxury sunbeds and umbrellas. Ag gold member we got a great upgrade and had access to th executive lounge, where the great team are doing their outmost to make you comfortable, with great food and drinks. We had an issue with our room and the manager that evening was a top professional lady who apologized and upgraded us to a great suite - happy guests do come back!
Location is great as well, 15 min. walk to Marina Mall, 10 minutes walk to ETI Had towers and the Emirates palace. Bottom line- amazing value for money!

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank MarcoPoloDenmark
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

This is supposed to be a family hotel but couldn’t be further from that. With 2 kids under 2 they did not cater for children, the Buffet was the same everyday and the service was so slow. There was a hair in the humous and they took over 45 minutes to cook pasta for a 2 year old when they weren’t even busy. The staff are just clueless forgetting our drink orders. Our trip was meant to be for one week we cut it short to 3 days as we couldn’t, I repeat couldn’t deal with the service and the facilities of this hotel. Yes it maybe the first 5* hotel built in Abu Dhabi in the 1970’s, looks like it’s stuck in the 70’s with the old decor, certainly needs a major refurb so old looking and tired. The staff are just shocking.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank l0ve2travel30
HiltonAbuDhabi, General Manager at RADISSON BLU HOTEL & RESORT, ABU DHABI CORNICHE, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear l0ve2travel30,

Thank you very much for your below review.

It is disappointing to read that the hotel and the staff were not able to live up to your expectations and I would like to apologize for the same.

I have already shared your comments with the Executive Chef and the Food and Beverage team and will ensure that a detailed investigation and action plan will be put in place so as to avoid this from happening again.

I appreciate your time and effort for letting us know.

Look forward to welcome you back.

Reviewed 7 November 2018 via mobile

Fabulous staff at this hotel
Reception staff are great nothing is a problem at all for them.
Restaurant staff at breakfast were outstanding not seen a team work at breakfast like this before.
Our stay was fantastic love the quiet pool area and the hotel location,facilities and cleanliness are all way above what we expected.
Highly recommend
Will definitely return

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear theroadtoparadise,

Thank you very much for such a positive review regarding your most recent stay with us.

Our Reception team and restaurant team appreciate your special mention.

Look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel.

Reviewed 6 November 2018 via mobile

We’ve been in this hotel in November for 1 week with a all inklusive package it’s a beautiful hotel with a amazing pool and beach area. The personal is very friendly like always in the Hilton hotels. But unfortunately there are some negative points so it’s important to know that if you take all inklusive that means that after 10pm you can’t drink anything you must pay if you wanna drink in the bars of the hotel that was very disappointing, then you can take your breakfast from 6:30am-10:30am but it’s important to know that after the breakfast you’re not allowed to drink until 12noon...so if you go for breakfast early in the morning you will stay along time without drinks.
The room was nice but it’s not the standard that we’ve known from a Hilton....it’s a bit old and need maybe some renovation especially in the bath room.
For the buffet....so it’s a high quality like always in a Hilton hotel the food is delicious but if you’re looking for a lot of choice you’re going to be disappointed there are not a big choice of different menus.
Also we’ve arrived at 11am and our room wasn’t ready so we’re waiting in the hall until 13pm so I know that it’s maybe not always possible but after a long flight it would be appreciated to have your room ready.
The location of the hotel it’s amazing you can go to the marina mall it takes you 20 minutes to walk and to see the palace it takes 10 minutes and to visit the withe Mosquée you can book a bus at the hotel for 20 AED per person
It’s not a bad hotel at all but not the best Hilton so far

Date of stay: November 2018

Dear stefaniev440,

Thank you very much for taking the time to writing your review on Trip Advisor in regards to your most recent stay with us.

We are happy to read that you enjoyed the pool and beach area and also the hospitality of our team members.

I would like to apologize for the inconvenience caused due to the All Inclusive situation, however, this has been clarified and explained to all our partners and operators in detail. In regards to the early check-in, due to an increase in the hotel occupancy, it is sometimes not possible to get early check-ins and that's why the room was available at 1PM, before the official check in time.

We are also happy that you enjoyed the location, the proximity to the mall and also the shuttle service to the Grand Mosque.

My team and I look forward to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 6 November 2018 via mobile

I spent 10days here for our summer holidays having booked two rooms. Myself and 2 other adults went with our children.
We was completely ignored entering for breakfast to be seated by the floor manager who served the people behind us full well seeing us first there was a lot of us so there’s no way he could of not seen us. When I pulled him up on it. He offered us free drinks and a sorry. Disgusting behaviour!! The ladies at reception barely understand English having to explain yourself to them a number of times.
Four days in to our stay bedsheets weren’t changed. Rooms were never cleaned probably. Always having to ask for our water to be topped up as they weren’t doing it. One of the worst experiences I had was in the children’s play room by one of the staff members a young lady called “EMMAN “ yes I made sure to request her name as she has no name badge on and was working with the children looking after them at the resort I was in the room with my 2 year old watching a movie on the tv she rudely came in and turned it off to another movie as one of the children she was looking after wanted a different movie she didn’t acknowledge me what so ever and I thought she couldn’t really go and do that without saying something first as she can see I am clearly watching it with my son. Yes she did she turnt it off to that point I was extremely upset how rude can someone be so I had words with her to where she turnt around and told me this is the summer camp tv and I can do what I want and then she walked out leaving the children there. Firstly I am a paying hotel quest and I had paid a lot of money to stay at this hotel not worth a single penny. She then had another staff member take her place without explaining what had just happened. So I asked for her name and that was the name I was given.
Also the bar staff at the beach extremely rude ignore you completely until you ask for there attention for a drink no hello no acknowledgment nothing. Everyday was the same. You also get wild cats trying to attack you soon as your food is served. It is also ridiculously expensive for a bottled of water is like £5 if not more.
Overall I was extremely unhappy with my stay. The hotel food is nothing special at all. You could find much better hotel for your money. It old and smelly.
Nothing but RUDE people working in it.
We had nothing but problems the hole holiday with this hotel. I would write a book honestly there’s far more that hotel did offering us bottle of wine for free.
Room service is even worse serving me chips where clearing the oil was dirty !!!

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Shaylajan

Dear Shaylajan,

Thank you for sharing your detailed honest feedback in regards to your stay with us at the Hilton Abu Dhabi!

We are extremely disappointed for the failure of service at various encounters of your stay.

I have taken all your above comments and will be sharing them with my concerned Head of Departments to take the necessary action to avoid recurrence.

Once again, I apologize for the inconvenience and look forward to welcoming you back.