US$119
US$207
US$170
US$69
US$63
Jumeirah at Etihad Towers(Abu Dhabi)
US$171
US$157
Jumeirah.com
US$195
US$100
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$121/night.

US$94
US$87
  • Pool
US$242
US$173
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$196/night.

US$101
US$78
  • Pool
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$93/night.

US$399
US$311
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$362/night.

US$130
US$95
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$106/night.

All reviewsfree wifibusiness tripdouble roomlocation is greathotel is locatedcornichetaxiprosreceptionistconsrates
Reviewed 5 August 2017

I use this hotel for short stops in Abu Dhabi where I will be out all day and most of the evening for business and with friends, and just need a place to sleep and some decent WiFi for emails, etc.

The decor is very dated - you could be on set for a 1980s Cold War thriller - but that gives it a strange charm.

The staff are fine, the price is very low, and the location is perfect if you know Abu Dhabi very well - not so perfect if you're looking for a taxi to the airport last minute. But if you're booking this hotel expecting 5-star stunning views, an infinity pool, and Michelin-starred cuisine, you're probably looking for the wrong hotel.

With this hotel, you get what you pay for - and there is nothing wrong with that.

Room Tip: Make sure you book your airport taxi well in advance.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 August 2017

1. arriving in the late afternoon with no bedroom ready, only a smoking one and i had to fight to get the non smoking one and wait ... 1hour more
2. cleaning is apparently done only at night ... arriving after a day of job and still no cleaning in the room
3. Can someone explain to them that when you make a deposit, you do not have to explain and call the reception each time you want to order a coke to see if you have enough money
4. no place to warm foods

i am travelling a lot an dthis is my worst experiencce in AD

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 July 2017

The Location is great as it is near to Corniche Area.
Pros:
- The Location.
- The Price offered in the promotion.
Cons:
- No Parking, add 15 AED / Day for parking in your Budget.
- The Staff is not so attentive.
- Room service forgets the Things requested.
- The Rooms need refurbishing thoroughly.
- The Services rates are higher.

Room Tip: Ask for upper Floors with Good Views
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 July 2017

I had given my car for service and it will get next day only so I decided to stay in the hotel abudhabi and we (me & my wife) had an appointment in the hospital too..we searched and found the hotel price was ok and appearance was also good, becaz we need to just stay and sleep, that's it...we reached @ hotel around 3'o clock afternoon, the reception had taken too much delay and not the welcoming type, I had booked for double room and they given 1 king bed and small room any way it ok for us and we 2 only, we taken little rest & just go out and we come back @ late night, the security he stopped us and asking too much question and he want to know the women with me is my wife or not and telling to give emirates id of her to the reception, I told him we checked today evening and it is my wife, but he dont under standing and asking again and again, and the receptionist also, he insulted my wife and me, we didnt experienced such things in any hotel stay, we r travelling couples and we stayed lost of places, maybe ur hotel is happening such things thatsy.. u people are under estimating, and it was very bad experience by staffs and security, they r not welcoming type and securities are looking to us in a different eye, we checked out next day around 12'o clock, and we gone & collect our vehicle.....thank you

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 April 2017

Room is big enough. TV needed to warm up before working properly though. Good location, near Cornishe. Hotel doesn't offer free parking but there is a parking where you can keep your car for 24 hours for 15 AED . Clean and friendly staff.
They have Spa and prices are not bad. Didn't use it though.
Indian style restaurant is at the hotel facilities. Free wifi

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business