“good place to spend yours vacation in the heart of the city”

Corniche Hotel Apartments
Ranked #122 of 128 Hotels in Abu Dhabi
Reviewed 12 November 2011

good place to spend yours vacation in the heart of the city, the Hilton Corniche Hotel Apartments is within walking distance of the business district, just 0.5 miles from the center of Abu Dhabi and 21 miles from Abu Dhabi Airport. The suites are large
The hotel has a Guest Lounge with 4 PCs and wireless internet access.

Enjoy international dishes and Gulf views at the Hamptons Restaurant or pop into Café Cappuccino for coffee in the Hilton Corniche Hotel Apartments Lobby.

The Hilton Hotel has rooftop pool and gym. Relax with a massage or a sauna. Let trained stylists change your hairstyle in the hair salon. Enjoy retail therapy in the shopping malls half an hour from the hotel. Relax at the Hilton Beach Club 3 miles away.

Enjoy a Hilton Room with a city view or step up to a Suite with a sea view. The Hilton Corniche Hotel Apartments Junior Suites and Suites have kitchenettes.

Room Tip: take the room in the higher floor. you can have view of the city from there with
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Corniche Hotel Apartments

Reviewed 9 November 2011

I stayed in the hotel for a week. It really does not do justice to the Hilton brand. The hotel is outdated and in need of refurbishment. Rooms are of a nice size, but everything just seems as if it is waiting for someone to come along and really do a redesign and redecorate! The service is good and the staff are generally very friendly and helpful. Meals are reasonable - although I must say that I mostly had breakfast there.

Note that there is no bar in the hotel, which means no alcohol if you do drink as well as no nightlife. The hotel is well sited and taxis are available to and from all areas of Abu Dhabi. For business, at a reasonable cost, I would go again. Would I stay there if visiting Abu Dhabi on holiday - no - rather look at the hotels where there is nightlife and so on.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
syamkumar_11, Front Office Manager at Corniche Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2011

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment on Trip Advisor regarding your recent stay with us.

We are pleased to know that that our loaction is convenient for all your needs and many thanks for your kind words about excellent service and friednliness of our team members. Please be informed that we are not licenced to serve alcohol as per classiffication of the hotel.

we look forward to welcome you again during your next visit to Abu Dhabi.

Reviewed 1 November 2011

I don't normally write a bad review, but on this occasion I feel I have to.
The hotel pictures on various websites make it look better than it physically is. The staff were polite and helpful, but the hotel felt unclean and in need of refurbishment.

Majority of the taxi drivers in Abu Dhabi don't know where the hotel is, and they often confuse this hotel with the Hilton Abu Dhabi and Bayunah.

The breakfast was OK. I preferred only to eat breakfast here. One member of staff was rather rude as she tried to charge me for my nephew's breakfast and I complained to the reception about it. The reception said they sorted it out, but when I checked out they tried to charge me for one breakfast. After showing them my reservation from Hilton and my travel agent (Octopus Travel), they apologised and was eventually put back right.

I stayed in the MIllennium Hotel which is on Khalifa Street in April 2011, which is around the corner from this hotel and I would suggest staying there instead - but it will cost a bit more.

I won't be staying here again, as I did not feel welcome. The hotel beds were good, rooms cleaned and towels changed daily but some parts of the hotel felt like you lived in the 80s.

The swimming pool was average, we used the sauna which was compact but very good.

Getting a normal taxi from the front of the hotel can take time, so I walked to Khalifa Street towards Pizza Hut and hailed taxi's on the main road there.

If you're looking for an average place to stay then this is your place, If you want a bit more luxury, then look elsewhere

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to comment on Trip Advisor regarding your recent stay.

Firstly on a positive note, many thanks for your kind words about the politeness and helpfulness of our team members and sorry to hear about the difficulties in finding the location and confusion on breakfast charges. .

Please be informed that all three Hilton hotels are located in the corniche road. However, with different names like we are called as Hilton Corniche Hotel Apartments and others are Hilton Abu Dhabi and Hilton Baynunah.

With regards to the confusions on charges about breakfast and behaviour of the team member we have discussed with our Food & Beverage Manager and necessary action has been taken.

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience which might have been caused and hope to welcome you back to the hotel next time you visit Abu Dhabi.

Reviewed 15 October 2011

The hotel is outdated, clean, functional and in a great location. If you are worried about the decor...don't be as the rooms have everything you need. The gym is well equipped and very clean. The pool is rooftop and nothing special but cools you down! The service is great (except for Friday parking..there is no one there to do it!), everyone is lovely. Breakfast was well prepared and vast array of food. It is a good hotel, walking distance to nightlife and there are buses to the malls. We got an upgrade and the suites were huge!

Room Tip: Pay the extra 30 dirham for an upgrade!
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled solo
2  Thank Helenback39
Reviewed 26 July 2011

I stayed here on the way to Kuwait for a few days. I found this hotel which I picked from the web to excellent. Close to the beach(it has its own beach club for guests with snack bars and other eating outlets plus pool and beach swimming. Also close to the Hop on Hop off bus route for easy sightseeing and walks or bike rides along the waterfront . Wish i had stayed longer which I will next time.

Room Tip: Large rooms good decor with breakfast HUGE included
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank 255325Cat
syamkumar_11, Front Office Manager at Corniche Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2011

We are pleased to know that you had an enjoyable stay with us and found that our loaction is convenient for your all needs.

we look forward to welcome you again during your next visit to Abu Dhabi.