“Great variety of food”

Al Bathna
Ranked #450 of 2,111 Restaurants in Abu Dhabi
Cuisines: Asian, Indian
Reviewed 30 April 2017

This restaurant is open to the public and is part of the Armed Forces and Officers Club and Hotel. The food was great and the staff lovely and helpful. The variety of food was amazing - if you couldn't find something to eat I would be surprised. The food is well presented and it's easy to pick and choose what you want to eat. There weren't many people in the restaurant when we were there for lunch.

It's definitely worth a visit as there is something for everyone to eat.

Reviewed 9 March 2017

The best seafood buffet amongst the ones i had. nicee place although far from the city is worth going there. good crowd and a very nice ambience. only one thing bothers me is the attitude of the live counters staff. you get a feeling that they do not want to serve you.. especially the lobsters. and it turns out very bad inn ramadan. being a regular guest of the restaurant, i feel to suggest the management to work on this weakness. rest..its a full value for money....thanks.

Reviewed 9 February 2017

I really hate buffet, but I used to be a member of the club and every other day me and my friends would ruin our diets here. They have different theme everyday, and for most themes the food was really great and cooked well.

Reviewed 13 November 2016

Located at the officers club, Saturday brunch for 180 AED a pop was just OK
The Salad bar was pretty good, food selection was ok just because it had whole grilled fish and lamb shank.
the fruit bar was good and deserts has ok selection.
All in all was OK buffet but on the pricey side.
won't go back there since I have better choices.
C U Around.

Reviewed 24 October 2016

I had breakfast and diner at this restaurant whilst staying at the hotel. I found the food very good and met my needs. Serovce was attentive and good.