“average”

Ranked #414 of 2,111 Restaurants in Abu Dhabi
Cuisines: Asian, Indian
Reviewed 13 November 2016

Located at the officers club, Saturday brunch for 180 AED a pop was just OK
The Salad bar was pretty good, food selection was ok just because it had whole grilled fish and lamb shank.
the fruit bar was good and deserts has ok selection.
All in all was OK buffet but on the pricey side.
won't go back there since I have better choices.
C U Around.

There are newer reviews for Al Bathna

Reviewed 24 October 2016

I had breakfast and diner at this restaurant whilst staying at the hotel. I found the food very good and met my needs. Serovce was attentive and good.

Reviewed 4 July 2016 via mobile

We went there for Iftar buffet and it was incredible from food variety , quality and great service.

The manager Mr. Mouad was extremely welcoming and helpful. Our kids as well enjoyed the animators as we enjoy the delicacies.

Thanks Mouad and the team for the hospitality.

Reviewed 29 June 2016

Unlike what some people may think, Al Bathna restaurant is open for the public and not only to the army officers. As a matter of fact, this restaurant has a great variety of food with excellent quality and outstanding service. The price is a bit high, but the variety and quality of the food justify the high price.

Reviewed 10 May 2016

I visited on my business trip the restaurant is cool and we had buffet the taste is great service was great.