US$126
US$113
Jumeirah at Etihad Towers(Abu Dhabi)
US$169
Book now, pay at stay
US$99
US$89
  • Pool
Corniche Hotel Abu Dhabi(Abu Dhabi)(Great Value!)
US$74
Priceline
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$387
US$305
All reviewsbelgian beer caferoom serviceclean hotelshort stayswimming poolclose to the airportgrand mosquenice stayspecial thanksfront officereception staffbuffet breakfasthouse keepinglate checkbusiness tripyas islandgabbiano
Reviewed 15 October 2017

Polite, accommodating reception. Staff are friendly and provide a welcoming feel. Hotel rooms and lobby are clean and well kept. Very convenient for people having to access Mussafah industrial area, Airport road and adjoining sites for work.
Breakfast is decent with standard options available. Plenty of parking available at the facilities along with Novotel.
Ongoing construction near the hotel at times is a hassle to get in or get out from the property but not a big problem.
I am a regular visitor and would recommend it to anyone looking for clean and convenient accommodation at budget price !

Room Tip: Rooms on the higher floors facing water front are better
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
ManagementGateHotels, General Manager at Ibis Abu Dhabi Gate, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2017

Dear H_Mukesh,

I am delighted to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us and that the team has managed to impress you with their dedicated and personalized service. Thank you very much for being our loyal guest and enjoying the hospitality.

My team and I hope to have the pleasure to welcome you back again during your next visit in Abu Dhabi!

Reviewed 12 October 2017

comparatively budget hotel . The only reason I gave average is because of the construction going on in the way to the hotel. As a result you have to go a long way to reach there. The room is good. Bathroom could have been bigger. ambiance is good

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Mohammed S,

On behalf of the entire team I would like to thank you for staying with us and taking the time to share your experience on Trip Advisor. We highly appreciate your feedback and thank you for your positive comments on our rooms.

We are sorry about the construction situation which is being happening around the hotel and please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused. I trust that we will have another opportunity to welcome you back again in the near future.

Reviewed 7 October 2017

Receptions are very accommodating, polite and respectful. The only problem is Security whose calling our room landlines for how many times just to request for the Emirates ID of my colleagues. In a professional, they should not bother the guest and one call is enough to understand what they asking for. The TV in our room not working, we check the battery and only one pcs is there, so for the day we stay we didn't watch anything. I believe that the hotel responsibility is to check all the necessary things inside the guest room and not to wait them to complain.

Room Tip: Price is cheaper than other
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
ManagementGateHotels, General Manager at Ibis Abu Dhabi Gate, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2017

Dear Mikee22002,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review your stay at Ibis Abu Dhabi Gate Hotel. We very much appreciate your positive comments and are happy to hear that you enjoyed our facilities and services.

I have noted the comment with regards to the identification of your colleagues and please note that according to the government regulations we do have to have proper identification of our guests before we do the check in and failing which we do have to fo the follow up on same. I do understand your point with the concern of permenant calling, please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused and we will also inform the security department regarding same.

We hope this will not stop you from giving us another chance to provide you with a renewed experience.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

The stuff is very good and hotel is nice with great facilities and the house keeping stuff is doing very well , mr.ramesh is very polite and accommodating , definitely I will come again. I really enjoyed here and I will tell my friends and family to come ibis hotel. Also the food is good and delicious.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
ManagementGateHotels, General Manager at Ibis Abu Dhabi Gate, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2017

Dear Its_khalid,

We truly appreciate you writing a great review for the hotel and highlighting all the areas of your experience that made your stay enjoyable. It gives me a great pride whenever our staffs are being commended for their warm hospitality and professionalism. I will definitely extend your appreciation with the team in particular to Ramesh.

It is such a pleasure to hear we can contribute to make your stay as a magnificent experience.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

This hotel is joined with the Novotel and is the poor man's half as Novotel has all the facilities ... Spa , Pool and better dining area .
It's annoying that Ibis guests have to pay for using these including breakfast .
I can't fault the staff and the hotel's cleanliness as they were both very good .
I stayed in a room which was almost at one end of the hotel ( a distance from the elevators ) and each night there was a period of noise sounding like generator's lasting around an hour which was annoying .

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Dear OSOK1Uttoxeter,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your impressions and I am pleased to note that we were able to meet your expectations in some areas of your experience.

Please note that our facilities are based on the International brand standards being an economical brand with limited offers but excellent value for money. I would like to bring to your notice to inform us while you are in the hotel if there was a problem so that we can attend to it immediately and we hope that this information will be helpful for the future and we look forward to it.