2,018 results
All reviews butler service villa toscana beach club terrace restaurant crystal lounge nation towers champagne sabering remede spa grand deluxe suite underground tunnel personal butler italian restaurant beautiful hotel marina mall kids club half board swim up bar
Reviewed 11 March 2016 via mobile

It's me second time in this hotel I loved my first time so I decided to book on it again fabulous hotel great location fantastic view very friendly people on the front desk but when I ordered food from the room service around 12:00am but I didn't get what I ordered at 3:00am so I slept hungry on the second day I ordered a Coca-Cola it's take more than 40 minutes so I called theme again to get my
Coca-Cola all in all its not worth sitting in a 5 star hotel with very bad service

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank 238humaida
St Regis M, General Manager at The St. Regis Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2016

Dear Humaid A,

Thank you for the time taken to share your valuable feedback with us.

I am very disappointed to hear that your second stay with us was not as pleasant and memorable as your first visit. Please do accept my sincere apologies for the delays you have faced with our private dining service and the inconvenience this might have caused to you.

I have shared your valuable comments with the team and we will take the necessary actions to ensure this is not repeated. Please rest assured that this is an isolated incident and does not reflect the service standards we pride ourselves of here at The St. Regis Abu Dhabi!

I hope we will have the opportunity to welcoming you back and the team will ensure you have another memorable stay with us.

Reviewed 8 March 2016 via mobile

We stayed here during the recent Abu Dhabi triathlon and we were made to feel so welcome. Everything and everyone was amazing. The beach via the tunnel is just gorgeous. The roof terrace have fantastic views. I loved it all. It's perfect.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Blessing G
St Regis M, General Manager at The St. Regis Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2016

Dear Blessing G,

Thank you for this wonderful review of The St. Regis Abu Dhabi and for the time taken to share it with us.

I am delighted to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us and that the team has managed to exceed your expectations.

I hope we will have the opportunity to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 7 March 2016

We thoroughly enjoyed our recent stay at the St. Regis. It is a luxury hotel with very comfortable rooms and great products in the bathroom. The views are stunning with a beautiful private white sandy beach, accessed via a spotless marble tunnel under the road (although there is no road noise at the beach). The restaurant and beach staff were very attentive. The butler service gives an added touch of luxury, providing tea/coffee to the room and an excellent source of local information. Many of the staff went over and above in their duties including Christine in the breakfast room and Shoaib our butler. The only area for improvement would be the welcome on check-in. The duty manager did not explain the general hotel services and comparing the check-in experience of other hotels did not make us feel that welcome or excited to start our holiday. This fell short of the usual welcome at a five star hotel. We would highly recommend the St. Regis for comfort, location and friendliness of most of the staff. Some of the managers could learn how to make the guests feel welcome from the others. We booked a car transfer from the airport with the hotel prior to our stay and paid almost £50, the return journey by taxi cost less than £20. There are plenty of taxis at the airport so the hotel transfer is not worth the additional cost.

Room Tip: Beach view room on a high floor stunning.
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Philip R
Reviewed 5 March 2016

Staying for business 5 nights. Have travelled to Abu Dhabi for about ten years, and have tried most of the 5 star hotels over the years. My hotel of choice was very pricy this time and I took the opportunity to try the relatively new St Regis on the Corniche that had a good offer. To conclude first, this is a magnificent facility. If you like marble, crystal chandeliers and mahogny you are in heaven here. The room is also very well appointed and everything featured and offered is high quality. The disappointment is the so called "butler service". I have had the pleasure before to experience butler service, and what St Regis offers is not even close. Their "butler service" is a normal housekeeping service disguised in fancy uniforms. Butler service would normally be about personal service and attention. It is not at all. for 3 consecutive days I have had to call and ask for my laundry to be delivered! I am a "bug guy", and the first night I found only extra small bathrobes in my room. They furnished me with a large one, but the day after it was replaced again with a extra small one! They offer you a "Butler bath ritual" in your room, and that is charged at 30 USD + taxes. I suspect that this is what they think is butler service. No, it is not, A butler will normally fill your bath tub and prepare your bath for free!
A butler is also normally located close to your room and should now your preferences. Not so here. The butler service is very slow for a butler service, and there is a new person every time.
The breakfast service is great and offers all you can wish. I assure that if you cannot find something to your likings they will provide it upon request.
The lobby bar is also lovely place. They serve all drinks with 3 types of condiments of top quality (stuffed olives, Jarlsberg cheese cubes, potato chips or spicy nuts). Top notch! However, there are also flaws here. A salad Nicosia shall have anchovy, not so here! The third night I was there service was very slow. The reason seems to be that all 3 waiters focused on the smoking section most of the time.
Some of you may think I am very picky. Yes, I am when staying at a hotel like this. When they promise 5 star facilities and service my expectations are always high.
Would I stay again? I surely would. If this hotel is serious about this I expect improvement next time I stay.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the sea. As all rooms are above 32 floor you will have magnificent view.
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
3  Thank N0ggie
Reviewed 4 March 2016

St Regis did an amazing job on this property. Modeled after the New York property, you walk in to a grand staircase, gorgeous mosaic/mural and stunning chandeliers. Its location on the west end of the corniche is perfect for beach time or walking over to the Marina Mall

On-site restaurants are all top-notch.

Where this St. Regis shines is in its Butler service. While all St Regis have Butler service, the gentlemen who took care of us were impeccable. They went the extra mile to look into details like birthdays, where we were from and asking questions to get a feel for what would make our stay even more comfortable. I kind of wanted to be friends with them after we left.

Perfect hotel for business travelers, but lots of family-friendly amenities as well.

Room Tip: Corner Suites offer views of the Gulf and the skyline
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
St Regis M, General Manager at The St. Regis Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2016

Dear Robert Z,

Thank you for this wonderful review of The St. Regis Abu Dhabi and for sharing it with us on Tripadvisor.

Receiving and reading comments like this, especially when coming from a well - travelled and a St. Regis connoisseur like yourself, make our work and all our efforts noteworthy. Our team always strive to connect and offer a personalized but discreet service to everyone of our guests and I feel very proud that they have managed to impress you and make your stay such a memorable one.

All of us here at The St. Regis Abu Dhabi look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Once again, thank you.