Premier Inn Abu Dhabi Capital Centre Hotel
US$113
Jumeirah at Etihad Towers(Abu Dhabi)
US$160
US$81
US$66
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$87/night.

All reviewsexhibition centrefamily roomcosta coffeeswimming poolfree wificlean hotelnice stayenjoyed my stayhouse keepingroom servicebusiness tripnice roomspecial thanksreception staffshort staygrand mosqueyas island
Reviewed 11 October 2017

Very clean, calm and good night.
Stuff: quick response
I had a very good experience with premier inn hotels.
Nice swimming pool and gym
Tasty breakfast
Very nice smell all over the hotel
Coverd underground parking

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Amr M, Manager at Premier Inn Abu Dhabi Capital Centre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2017

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to input your valuable review about Premier Inn Abu Dhabi Capital Centre.

I'm pleased that you have enjoyed your stay with us and loved the prompt response of our friendly team. We are also happy that you liked our temperature-controlled swimming pool, delicious breakfast and complimentary parking facility.
Your review is a great motivation that keeps us motivated and enthusiastic to provide such a great service to all of our guests at all times.

I'm looking forward to welcoming you at Premier Inn Abu Dhabi Capital Centre soon.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

Very Good and peaceful atmosphere. I and family enjoyed last week in this hotel. It is a good hotel especially for families. The pool is very good for children. The price of the hotel also in our budget.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to share your pleasant review about Premier Inn Abu Dhabi Capital Centre.

I'm so glad that you and your family have enjoyed your stay with us. We are so grateful for ranking us as family destination. It is so great to know that you found our hotel and services value for money and competitive.

I'm looking forward to welcoming you at Premier Inn soon.

Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

I've been staying at this hotel since two weeks now, and it is one of the best hotels I've been in. The staff are very helpful and friendly which make you feel that they are your Family, specially Youstin and Martin. Whenever you need anything you will find them around you quickly, very efficient. I would recommend everyone to come and stay at this hotel. Amazing !!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Amr M, Manager at Premier Inn Abu Dhabi Capital Centre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2017

Hi Mr. Mousa,

I'm so pleased that you have enjoyed your two weeks stay with us and it makes very proud of our team who made you feel home away from home. I'll certainly pass yur recognition to all the team and particularly Yousina & Martin.

We are looking forward to welcoming you at Premier Inn Abu Dhabi Capital Centre in the near future.

Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

Our company have long term relationship with premier inn,especially with Mr Arun.our company staff has received a very good service in terms of room service,cleanliness etc.
The tariff rates were much comfortable for us,
Mr Arun from the reception,every time he has given quick response in when we are approaching for rooms and parking facilities.such a nice hotel to stay back for every one

Thanks

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Hi Ram,

I'm grateful for your motivational review about our Premier Inn Abu Dhabi Capital Centre. I'm pleased that you have enjoyed your stay and loved our rooms services and cleanliness.

I'll make sure to inform Arun about your special recognition that will certainly motivate him as well as the entire team to continue providing our great service.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

I want rejoice about probably the best houskeeping staff member Cecilia. She is always smailing very open interesting in about everything and the professional in house keeping. everything is shyning when shes doing that. In general all staff ar very pleaser and smiling. its nice to stay here. all the best for Premier Inn!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Hi there,

We highly appreciate your recognition of our helpful friendly team who managed to make your stay pleasant and memorable.

I'm looking forward to welcoming you at Premier Inn soon.