“comfort” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ramada Abu Dhabi Downtown
Ranked #43 of 131 Hotels in Abu Dhabi
“comfort”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 April 2012

very nice hotel comfort good room deluxe quite big ac excellent calm no smoking 2 much coat pillow blankets tv more than 47 channels all clear nice smill all over the hall and corrifor , location nice easy to reach bathrooms soap is excellent hot water design nice ,
the bad thing is swimming pool is very small !

Room Tip: corner side is larger than road side
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank hayelali
Kamal F, General Manager at Ramada Abu Dhabi Downtown, responded to this review, 11 April 2012
Thank you very much for the posted notification; which I was delighted to receive.
It was great pleasure hosting you at the Cristal Salam Hotel.
We will be looking forward to welcome you back.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (94)
  • Arabic first
Madinat Zayed, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 April 2012

I can not say enough about the amazing and truly compassionate manager of this hotel. I arrived travel weary and with a huge snafu due to my own doing to this hotel. Essentially I made a reservation for the wrong date...and this extremely kind man took an impossible and scary situation for me and fixed it above and beyond my expectations! My jubilation was only eclipsed at the welcome sight of my beautiful room.Lux comfortable plushy and oversized beds awaited us and a delectable breakfast in the morning! I have never been more pleased!

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you very much for your comments, which I was delighted to receive.
I was pleased to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us.
It is always very rewarding for my team and I to know that Cristal Salam Hotel have met your expectations.
Thank you once again for taking the time to write the review, I do hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Cristal Hotel sometime in the near future.

Warkworth, New Zealand
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 April 2012

We had a lot of trouble locating the hotel as the booking.com map showed the location differently but after several frustrating phone calls we managed to get there. The central location of this hotel is amazing, as are the staff and service. I recommend the delicious salmon steak with beautifully cooked vegetables. We hope to make this a regular spot to stay in Abu Dhabi.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay at Cristal Salam Hotel. We are grateful that we were able to provide you a wonderful and satisfying experience.

Through this appreciation that we commit to strive more in maintaining the best of service to all our guests.

If there is any further way that we can assist you, please let us know. Looking forward to welcoming you again at Cristal Salam Hotel.

Beirut, Beyrouth, Lebanon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 March 2012

I have stayed in Abu Dhabi at Cristal Salam Hotel, and i wasn't expecting much as i am on a business trip for a short stay (3 days), so the venue usually don't seem to have much importance as i will be busy all day long and part of the night, and then head back there to sleep only. my expectations were not only met, but exceeded tremendously my expectations. the hospitality of the staff and the Hotel's Manager, the design of the hotel, its location, the rooms, the super fast internet connectivity, in short: everything. i am not sure why it has been rated as a 4 stars hotel, as in my opinion it can easily fit as a 5 stars hotel. all this, for an excellent rate. in case i go to Abu Dhabi again, i will definitely be staying at Cristal Salam Hotel. my recommendation to everyone visiting Abu Dhabi, do take into consideration this hotel and you will know what i am talking about.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
I would like to thank you for the time and effort you have taken to share with us your experience at the Cristal Hotel, guests such as yourself enable us to maintain the high standards of service expected of us.

It is always very rewarding for my team and I to know that Cristal Salam Hotel will be your first choice in Abu Dhabi.

Furthermore If there is anyways that we can be of further assistance on your next visit, please do let us know.

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 March 2012

Cristal Salam hotel is one of the best hotels in abu dhabi to recommend. Although it is a 4-star hotel, it can can compete with many five stars hotels around because of the excellent service of the staff and the ambience of the hotel.The staff are very polite and accomodating during our 3 days/ 2 nights stay.The buffet , especially dinner buffet is worth it because of they have a lot of desserts and main menu are constantly changing.The suite room is very clean, spacious and relaxing.Thumbs up to the staff specially to their general manager!

Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Rose101_12
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you very much for your kind review and glad that you had enjoyed your stay with us. I have conveyed your kind words to our staff and very much touched by your thoughtful gesture. Your feedback encourages us to continue to provide outstanding service.

If there is anyways that we can be of further assistance, please do let us know and we are all looking forward to meet you on your next visit at the Cristal Salam Hotel.