“Stunning experience”

Ranked #1 of 127 Hotels in Abu Dhabi
Milan, Italy
“Stunning experience”
Reviewed 25 March 2012

I must say that everything about the hotel was great! At some point it was even too much as for the politeness, room service and general efficiency. The restuarants are all very good. The best solution is to have a big brunch at one of the places with the buffet, whcih is never ending. The swiming pool area is very nice and there are few swiming pools to choose from, some of them great for kids. Also not to forget the great view from the bar on one of the last floors. Stunning!
The only annoying thing, but it should be resolved with time (everyting in the city gets constructed quite quickly), was the work in progress and building sites around the hotel. Every time we were going out just to have a walk we were getting back with our feet completly dirty. I can imagine that when everyting will be constructed and fixed up the location will be one of the best, it is not very central but nicely situated close to the sea and Emirates Palace.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple
Doris G, General Manager at Jumeirah at Etihad Towers, responded to this review, 27 March 2012
Dear dobs77

Warm greetings from Jumeirah at Etihad towers and thank you for taking the time to post your review. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and will pass your compliments on to all the teams that made your stay special.

Constructions and roadworks unfortunately affect all establishments in this part of Abu Dhabi including ours however we are all hopeful that they would be complete soon.

Once more thank you for your review. I, along with the entire Jumeirah at Etihad Towers team look forward to welcoming you back.

Sincerely Yours

Doris Greif

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (764)
  • Arabic first
  • Slovak first
  • Turkish first
Lancaster, United Kingdom
Reviewed 19 March 2012

This was our second visit to Etihad Towers and we were full of eager anticipation after our most successful visit in November shortly after the opening. This time we were offered the simply magnificent Sky Suite on the 59th floor, at what can only be described as a very competitive rate. When we were escorted to the suite, following a swift check in at the Club Executive Lounge, we were speechless by the size, quality and luxury of our home for the next 9 days. We loved the 2 bedroom residence last time but this was very special indeed.The views from everywhere are magnificent even the bathroom has its bath right by a huge window. The suite has a very advanced technical systems with 5 i-Pads to control the air conditioning, lighting and curtains all around the huge suite. We did experience the odd problem with the technology during our stay but this may have been due to us rather than the systems. All in all a beautiful place in a stunning location.
Food is very important to us on any holiday and here restaurants Quest and Li Beirut excelled. Chefs Benjamin and Nidal are both very skilled at what they do and are keen to talk with guests and make recommendations and offer advice. We dined at each twice and it was our privilege to eat at these restaurants. The staff at both restaurants combine skilled professionalism with a friendly attitude and the ambience at both places was terrific. We celebrated my wifes birthday at Li Beiruit and did so in real style with a memorable hot seafood platter with champagne and a lovely bouquet for my wife. Both restaurants highly recommended.
We also tried Rosewater for the first time and whilst the array of food options was vast, I have to say all day buffet dining restaurants are not really our first choice. But i did enjoy my prawn curry and Nan bread very much indeed.
Once again one of our favourite places was the simply exceptional Club Executive Lounge. Bala and his gang just get better with experience, the staff have grown in confidence and Chef Ralph prepared anything we wanted to our taste. This is a great place to have breakfast or light meals, which we did every day.
Once the full range of restaurants are open later this year the dining options available should please any palate.
Concierge, expertly led by the knowledgable and friendly Davron, were excellent arranging a memorable trip to the Grand Mosque with a personally guided tour by our driver Naina, and other visits with great precision. A great team.
The suite was beautifully cleaned and serviced in the main by Reynaldo. This young man did everything so well and always with a smile on his face and lovely attitude to his work, many thanks Reynaldo.
We were shown around the stunning Spa and Gym, now fully opened, and whilst on this occasion we did not use the facilities, they are beautiful places.
As other reviewers have commented, the staff here are superb at all levels and we were greeted by name wherever we went. The friendly and knowledgable drivers, the front entrance staff, even security, all had a smile and a greeting each time we met.
We are grateful to Doris Grief and Tomoko for their great assistance in arranging our trip and to the hotel manager Stefan for his regular chats and unforgettable "engineers toolbox cake" which we still smile about.
Now I promise not to mention the windows---- Damn I just did. Im sure they will be sparkling on our next visit and I am still owed a ride in the Maserati -- or will it be a Ferrari soon Doris?
Essentially I think the hotel is primarily aimed at the business community but our stay was purely leisure and was really enjoyable. We would love to return in our regular UAE time of November when I am sure the roads, shops and restaurants will all be fully operational.
Our thanks go to all the staff of Etihad Towers, seen and unseen, who make us feel so special for 9 days or so.

Room Tip: Select a Club Room for access to the brilliant Club Executive Lounge
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
15 Thank raoul10
Doris G, General Manager at Jumeirah at Etihad Towers, responded to this review, 20 March 2012
Dear Kath and John

Greetings from Abu Dhabi and many thanks for another magnanimous review.

We had a great time looking after you again and I am delighted that you enjoyed this stay with us even more than the previous one.

I have, with pleasure, shared your compliments with the team- everyone was happy to see you again and glad to be of service. It is comments like yours that motivate us to strive for excellence.

I do indeed owe you this ride, so let us make it a date in November.

Once, again thank you very much for taking the time to post your review. On behalf of the entire team of Jumeirah at Etihad Towers I look forward to welcoming you back in November, and hope that you will enjoy all the new restaurants we will have.

Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed 17 March 2012

This hotel is fantastic and this is the first time I have ever bothered to write a review on here but it has impressed me so much I had to do it and I'm a travel agent so I've seen a lot of hotels in my time. Firstly the service here is top notch, everyone staff member has been so polite and right there to be at your service in a second. Second we stayed in the Tower room and it's amazing. The rooms are automated so the curtains/lights etc all open/go on at a touch of a button. The room is a great size, there is even a proper coffee machine in the room should you want coffee or espresso! The bathtub is huge as is the rest of the Every night we came back to the beds turned down and a little gift on the bed like a small talc powder or lip balm etc. There were fresh bottles of water and fruit in the room daily. Buffet breakfast was fantastic everything you could think of. Ok so there is some construction going on at the moment (as there always is in Dubai/Abu Dhabi but at no time was it noisy at all. Can't recommend this hotel highly enough.

Room Tip: Ask for a room overlooking the Cornice and see the beautiful colours of the water.
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled with friends
2 Thank Houndsy
Doris G, General Manager at Jumeirah at Etihad Towers, responded to this review, 21 March 2012
Dear Vicky A

Thank you very much for taking the time to post your wonderful review. We are indeed privileged to be the first establishment that you have reviewed on TripAdvisor.

I am very pleased to share your compliments with all colleagues; they are happy to know that their efforts have not gone unnoticed.

As you pointed out, construction unfortunately affects all establishments in its vicinity and whilst it is outside of our control we try to keep the disruptions to a minimum; it is great to know that you were not disturbed by it.

Once again, many thanks for your recommendation. I along with the entire Jumeirah at Etihad Towers team look forward to welcoming you back.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 10 March 2012

Unfortunately, I stayed there only for one night, but it was amazing. The hotel is brand new, they open on November, and everything is perfect.. Starting with the decoration, the cleaning, the service they provide and more. The rooms are really nice, with all the amenities you'll need, and really comfortable. What I love the most, was the pool area, even it's not deep enough is really big, and the chairs there are incredible, I had the best nap under the sun.. The staff is really friendly and professional..200% recomended!!!

Room Tip: Higher floors are totally worth it!
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Lucia S
Doris G, General Manager at Jumeirah at Etihad Towers, responded to this review, 11 March 2012
Dear Lucia S

Warm greetings from Jumeirah at Etihad Towers and thank you for taking the time to post your review.

I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and will pass your compliments on to the entire team.

Thank you again for your recommendation. I along with the entire Jumeirah at Etihad Towers team look forward to welcoming you back and remain

Sincerely Yours

Doha, Qatar
Reviewed 3 March 2012

Not only is this hotel wonderful in every way the kids menu is amazing! I can not stand standard kids menu (you know....nuggets, pizza, fries, coke). This hotel has thought of everything and designed the menu with both kids and parents in mind. The food is presented on beautiful plates and cutlery by Robert Welch. This fact only would bring me back to this hotel, they care about their guests and feed them fantastic food. I will also update Net Mums website. Well done who made this happen!

Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
3 Thank Kennedcj
Doris G, General Manager at Jumeirah at Etihad Towers, responded to this review, 4 March 2012
Dear Kennedcj

Thank you for taking the time to post your positive review on TripAdvisor.

I am delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay with us in particular our Kids Menu. It is my pleasure to pass your compliments on to the Culinary team who worked very hard to put this menu together.

Many thanks for offering to update the Net Mums website; I, on behalf of the entire Jumeirah at Etihad Towers team look forward to welcoming you and your family back.