All reviews crowne plaza yas island ferrari world ihg group extra amenities free access additional bed check in was a breeze grand prix du arena close proximity other hotels swimming pool evening buffet room service excellent room room upgrade
Reviewed 19 May 2018

I had booked for 3 room on rewards points the 3 rooms where upgraded, they provide me 2 complimentary.
Thanks to staff on counter. I couldn't remember all the name one of them to whom i spoke was Mr. Shafik.

Room tip: Swimming pool
Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Mohsin C
Pascal E, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Abu Dhabi Yas Island, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2018

Dear Mohsin C,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience. I appreciate your loyalty as an IHG® Rewards Club member. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and that you were pleased with the hotel staff and amenities. I hope that you will give us the opportunity to welcome you again in the future.

Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

Check in was slow with only one person and one small desk at the reception. Gave us a room with the construction site directly outside of the window (any construction personnel could have seen every single thing in the room, zero privacy). Hotel moved us to a different room facing the pool which we appreciated it. We were told that there is a pool service where we could order food and drinks and that the pool is opened until 10pm. Went there at 8pm, waited for half an hour and no attendant or service was given. Checked with the reception and were told that the pool service only available until 8pm which they have failed to inform us during check in.

We are regular visitors of Yas Island have stayed in most hotels in the Yas Island Plaza. This was the first time and the last time at Staybridge Suites.

At the end we could not even spend the night at Staybridge Suites and moved to Crowne Plaza instead.

This is a limited service and a dry hotel. If you are looking at better services, there are better options in Yas Island

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Mandy_ws_Chan
Pascal E, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Abu Dhabi Yas Island, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2018

Dear Mandy_ws_Chan,

Thank you for choosing Staybridge Suites and for taking the time to provide feedback about your experience at Staybridge Suites ABU DHABI - YAS ISLAND. We would like to start by apologizing to you for not meeting your expectations. We strive to make each stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible, and we will use your comments to coach our team in order to provide a better experience in the future. We hope you will give us a chance by staying with us again to show you that your unsatisfactory stay was an exception.

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

I can’t praise the staff in Staybridge Suites enough . Every single staff member including doormen , Reception staff , catering etc were the most helpful staff , I have ever met. My thanks are huge as I was with a tiny baby on my own and staff were friendly and made my life so
much easier . Even when I had an issue with the microwave , the Manageress Sibu ? sorted it all with professionalism and care - I can’t thank her and her staff enough
I would definitely repeat my visit if I could

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Companion734265
Pascal E, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Abu Dhabi Yas Island, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and that you were pleased with the friendly and helpful staff. We hope to welcome you again in the future. Again, thank you for choosing Staybridge Suites Yas Island.

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

We booked 4 rooms for our clan for an overnight stay in Abu Dhabi since I am expecting and would not want to drive all the way back to Dubai.

The place is very unassuming but clean.

The staff were pleasant and friendly. My complements to Yassine from the reservation office as he really took care of us especially knowing that I was pregnant. Thank you so much.

I really wanted to rate the place higher but what’s stopping me are a couple of reasons ... Perhaps because we’ve already stayed at the nearby hotels and we’ve seen the aesthetics of those hotels? Or maybe because it is a dry hotel... meaning they don’t serve liquor (not for me) but for my family who wanted to have a drink in the evening but had to go the hotel across for one? Or also because the entry area is not so visible and the reception barely noticeable when you arrive? Or also maybe the sparse breakfast offer?

Nonetheless, it was a pleasant stay because the rooms were very spacious. And the staff were accommodating and friendly. It was a good place to stay overnight in Abu Dhabi since we were also out the whole time visiting The Louvre, The Grand Mosque, and Yas Mall which were all nearby or a good distance from the hotel.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Marissa M

Dear Marissa M,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience. I am glad to hear you were pleased with the pleasant and friendly staff, spacious room, hotel cleanliness and location. I appreciate both your positive and constructive comments. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us. We use feedback, such as yours, to continuously make changes to our brand to improve the guest experience. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to serve you again in the future. Again, thank you for choosing Staybridge Suites Yas Island.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Beautiful, relaxed and friendly hotel and staff. Great location for Yas Marina GP circuit, Ferrari World. Yes Island beach is a short 5 minute walk.
Hotel is exceptionally clean, tidy and modern. Breakfast is good and evening buffet varied and also good. A bit out of the way if you want the city life but nice restaurants in the hotel complex.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Steve M
Pascal E, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Abu Dhabi Yas Island, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2018

Dear Steve,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and that you were pleased with the hotel facilities and quality of the breakfast. I hope that you will give us the opportunity to welcome you again in the future. Again, thank you for choosing Staybridge Suites.