Holiday Inn Abu Dhabi
US$137
US$126
Jumeirah at Etihad Towers(Abu Dhabi)
US$189
US$174
Jumeirah.com
US$110
US$78
  • Pool
Corniche Hotel Abu Dhabi(Abu Dhabi)(Great Value!)
US$64
US$49
US$248
US$181
Khalidiya Palace Rayhaan by Rotana(Abu Dhabi)(Great Value!)
US$101
Agoda.com
US$188
US$173
  • Pool
Southern Sun Abu Dhabi(Abu Dhabi)(Great Value!)
US$74
US$55
Beach Rotana(Abu Dhabi)
US$139
US$114
HotelsClick
  • Pool
All reviewssilk routehubbly bubblybell deskrecommend this hotelspecial thankstop floorbusiness triprestaurant staffhealth clubexcellent staybusiness hotelroom serviceexcellent hotelchecking inshort staymini barenjoyed my stay
Reviewed 11 February 2012

We stayed here in late January. The room was facing the towers in the back of the hotel, but we still had a stunning view over a bit from the skyline and especially the sunset.
The room was clean, spacious and we had everything we needed. Only theminibar does not seem to be very cool. We tried to cool some drinks and this was not very successful (actually this happens to us 2 years ago as well, so maybe it is not a problem of the minibar but a wanted temperature). So we ordered some ice cubes every evening to get our drinls properly cooled.
The 31st bar is a great place to be!
The view is very nice, you even cansee the Big Mosque. The staff is great everywhere in the hotel, but we do have to point out Mary from 31st bar. She is doingreally great!
She is caring, very kind, has an absolute good memory and she was giving us a really great time! Thank you again, Mary!

All in all, we had a great time,and the staff of Holiday Inn made us relax and feel comfortable and absolutely welcome.
Thank you, I am sure, we will see us again.

3  Thank Melli060179
AbudhabiSid, General Manager at Holiday Inn Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your positive feedback on our room cleanliness, great views from Thirty 1st Bar terrace, & the friendliness of our team members.

Your comments will certainly make one of our star team members beam with happiness when she sees your kind words up on our Notice Board this evening!

We look forward to welcoming you back for the third time!

Reviewed 16 January 2012

We stayed in this hotel for two times and would come again. The executives rooms with their heigh ceiling are great and we felt very comfortable. The bedding is first class and we slept like babies. It is possible to open the window which is a detail but can be important if you want to breath fresh air during your sleep rather than air-con air. The restuaurant Lemon Tree on the ground floor serves excellent mediterrenean food and the bar on the upper floor has a very good selection of draft beer. The staff is excellent and authentically friendly. The hotel location is very good when you have your own / rental car and is easily found coming form the airport on the "airport road" (one of the two main highways in Abu Dhabi). The underground parking is very handy, free of charge and never crowded. From the parking you can directly by lift to your floor. There is a new shopping centre only 3 minutes drive away from the hotel.

Room Tip: Choose a room which is not facing the construction going on besides the hotel. The construction site is using a generator, which runs for 24 hrs and is quite noisy.
1  Thank Doffa
AbudhabiSid, General Manager at Holiday Inn Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the very detailed & positive feedback of our product & services starting from our roof top bar, to the basement parking! You've covered it all !

I am glad that you liked our Executive Rooms, & suggest on your third visit, try our Deluxe rooms which are larger at 39 sqm.

We look forward to "authentically" welcome you back.

Reviewed 15 January 2012

It is a nice new hotel, with good facilitates, a nice restaurant and friendly staff. I had few issues at my arrival, (the driver not picking me up at the airport, the room I have been given was not ready ....), but the staff has been very friendly and has taken care of all issues with promptness and good solutions. This is for me more important than anything else, as I believe small mistakes may happen, but a good reaction is important. Will go back to this hotel when in Abu Dhabi and I especially mention Mr Sam, the duty manager, for his kindness.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for being considerate, & understanding. Yes, small mistakes can occur, but you have very correctly pointed out the importance of service recovery, which we work very hard at!

Our Duty Manager has been recognised for his contributions in making your stay enjoyable.

We look forward to having you back!

Reviewed 13 January 2012

This is a new hotel in a new area and really only suitable for overnight stay. There are no shops etc around although the hotel will arrange taxi service. The rooms, breakfast and staff were outstanding.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
AbudhabiSid, General Manager at Holiday Inn Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your commending our rooms, breakfast, & service.

Regarding your comments on lack of nearby shops, I'd like to share with you that the Mushrif Mall has opened recently, & is on 25th Street ( we are on 31st), so literally 3 blocks away ( Abu dhabi Island is Manhattan like in it's grid like road network), & a short 3 minute car ride away. The mall has several shop, & eateries.

We are also expecting another mall to open in the next 2-3 months which is 50 metres away.

So I certainly hope to have you stay for more than an overnighter on your next visit to Abu dhabi!

Reviewed 24 December 2011

My wife and I stayed here for one night because we had an appointment to the US Embassy. Upon arrival, they upgraded us to the executive suites, but we ended up paying for the upgrade. So for paying less than 200, we ending up paying more than 300 for one night. The free drinks was nice as the upstairs lounge was very comfortable and food not bad. The roof top pool seemed heated as we only put our feet in the water. Unfortunately the views from the pool area are not great and the whole area is shaded as I had a feeling of being at the bottom of a bowl. Parking was underground and free. HI was comfortable, pleasing to the eye, and staff was professional and polite; all that is expected from the hotel industry in this area. My wife and I had a positive experience and if we had to choose again, unfortunately, I think we would choose a different hotel as HI seemed ordinary and on par with most other hotels. If it wasn’t for the recommendation and locations near the Embassy, I don’t think we would have stayed here. I recommend this hotel but not necessarily my first choice.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank KeniSama
AbudhabiSid, General Manager at Holiday Inn Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2011

Dear Guest,

Thank you for providing such detailed feedback on your "positive" overall experience.

Do give us another opportunity to serve you, & show you why our growing band of loyal returning guests, & reviewers on this website feel that we do have a stand out service culture, great food, & offer excellent value for a upper mid scale product.

I assure you that I shall be on hand to welcome you, and meet you at the end of your stay to get your feedback!