1,137 results
All reviews rooftop bar mai cafe exhibition centre pool party fifth floor swimming pool attending a conference reception area room service rooms are spacious nice pool enjoyed my stay grand mosque duty manager short stay upon check special thanks
Reviewed 17 August 2016 via mobile

We stayed 6 nights, the staff were amazing and super quick to all our requests. Battery and scree driver request for infant toy, sandwich ziplock bags to salt for a sore throat. Big bed, clean room..quiet room which was amazing as we have a 3 month old. Quick valet! Lovely pool, food from refuel restaurant was quick, good price and taste was good. Staff smile and greet you. Close to a starbucks, pharmacy and super market. Great for long stay at a good price. Highly recommend, they even had the courtesy of letting us know windows will be washed so keep blinds closed if want privacy. Wifi is free

Stayed: August 2016
Shankar S, Public Relations Manager at Aloft Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2016

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We're happy you enjoyed your visit with us along with the services and style of Aloft. Thank you again for your review and for staying with us. We hope to see you again soon at Aloft Abu Dhabi.

Reviewed 16 August 2016 via mobile

Comfy rooms. Good variety of food. Awesome pool parties....BUT can be really noisy for guests it keeps going till early mornings on weekends. Chose the hotel because of the gym and gym cycles... Have mountain bike race when I go back home and wanted to keep exercising. Gym cycles broken only after complaining did they indicate they will order new equipment .... 12 week delivery time.... So much for the gym... Poor!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Shankar S, Guest Relations Manager at Aloft Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2016

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We're happy you enjoyed your visit with us. We will share this with the associates so we can work together to improve our services and reduce this happening again. We appreciate your input and thank you again for your review and for staying with us.

Reviewed 12 August 2016

The overall impression of this hotel is really good: close to the airport, nice activities inside, affordable and kind staff. I went there for one night and I really enjoyed my stay there. The only negative point I have to add is the noise I heard from the room next to me. These two rooms are connected via a door and I was surprised that I could hear conversations of other guests during the night. I was expecting better circumstances for this so-called "greatest" room of the hotel.
I checked out the bar/restaurant on the roof. The food and drinks were slightly expensive but worth it.

Room Tip: close to the airport
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Andreas v
Shankar S, Public Relations Manager at Aloft Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2016

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We will share this with the associate so we can work together to improve our services. We appreciate your input and thank you again for your review and for staying with us. Hopefully, we will see you again soon at Aloft Abu Dhabi.

Reviewed 9 August 2016

I booked with SPG points and was happy with the value of my points for the room and stay. Godspower in the XYZ bar was a pleasure to talk to. Breakfast buffet was great value for money given the summer promotion. I really liked the hotel pool area, it could just benefit from faster & more attentive service from the poolside staff. I was happy with the location as it is close to other business hotels, the Grand Mosque, and not far from other attractions.

Room Tip: Close to the lifts, or else its a long walk down the hallway.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We're happy you enjoyed your visit with us. We will definitely pass on your kind words to our team. Thank you again for your review and for staying with us. We hope to see you again soon at Aloft Abu Dhabi.

Reviewed 5 August 2016 via mobile

This review is only for the fresh up restaurant at the first floor of the hotel.

I just had a brunch and it's really great. The food is nice and the atmosphere is nice. They served all types of food Thai, Arabic, Italian, Indian and sea food as well.

The view from the huge window is really pleasing.

A lot of people were there but the place is well organized so it is never crowded. Also a lot of waiters are available willing to do their best to please you.

Location is far away but worth the driving.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
Shankar S, Public Relations Manager at Aloft Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2016

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We're happy you enjoyed your visit with us. We will definitely pass on your kind words to our team at Dine restaurant. Thank you again for your review and for staying with us. We hope to see you again soon at Aloft Abu Dhabi.