“Great Hotel and Friendly Staff”

Hala Arjaan by Rotana Abu Dhabi
Ranked #24 of 129 Hotels in Abu Dhabi
Reviewed 10 January 2018

My stay at Hala Arjan Rotana was exceptional with a very frindly and professional staff. I had a great experience staying at this loction and I definitely recommend it for visitors to Abu Dhabi in the future.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Rotana Hotels
Hala A, General Manager at Hala Arjaan by Rotana Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear V8339RIaa,

Thank you for your review following your recent stay with us.

We are delighted to see that you have rated our hotel and colleagues as excellent. We feel proud to have been able to earn the 5 points and our promise is to maintain our exceptional service.

Look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed 6 January 2018

First day - my family with 1&3 year- was assigned to a smoking room. Shocking
After room change, we requested the sheets to be changed, returned at 10pm and the room was not cleaned at all.

We were on the side where there was a construction. Every morning, I woke up to the noise. Super irritated

When I requested the room change after first night in the smoking room,
Reception clearly said we will be on the other side of the construction and non smoking room. We got non smoking room, but we were on the exact same room just different floor. I was tooooo tired to repack and move again. I stayed, but throughout he stay, I had a headache from not sleeping well.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Rotana Hotels
Hala A, General Manager at Hala Arjaan by Rotana Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Ms. Nikki,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback about your stay at our hotel.

We have addressed your comments to the concerned department and measures will be taken to avoid similar occurrences in the future.

We would very much welcome the opportunity to regain your confidence in our hotel & the services.

Sincerely yours,

Craig

Reviewed 2 January 2018

during our stay there were construction working that caused lots of noise in the early morning.The room was big enough. same for the bathroom and the shower. one of the great services, was the free parking. this was very convenient.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family

Dear Salem S,

Thank you for taking the time to write your feedback following your recent stay with us.

We are happy that you found everything convenient and suited for your reference. On the other hand, we apologize for the noise due to road project outside the hotel which will be finishing very soon.

We look forward to welcome you again in the future.

Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

I checked in for 2 nights. I am leaving today with the garbage of the previous visitor lying in the balcony. The staff at the breakfast were unwelcoming and unprofessional namely Kelum.
Breakfast was below standard in every aspect.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family

Dear SaLaaM M,

Thank you for your constructive feedback regarding your experience.

Kindly accept our apologies for the below standards of service you received and please rest assured that training will be enhanced to ensure our team delivers great customer service at all times.

Reviewed 31 December 2017

Excellent service. I have stayed almost 4 months in HALA. they are very friendly and very responsive.
Their service is very good and prompt.
Food was very high genic.
for me, its memorable days and I recommend my friends and collogues to stay here.

I stayed with my family and they enjoyed a lot. especially my kids enjoyed at swimming pool.

I would talk to Prem who always reachable and provided good guidance on Abu Dhabi and Dubai tour plan.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business