All reviewswashing machinetourist clubapartment hotelsauna and steam roomheated poolhome from homeroom servicelong staysecond homei highly recommend this hotellonger stayperfect staybig bathroomlong termfront desk staffcentral locationcomfortable stay
Reviewed 2 July 2017

Nice place
Excellent surroundings, room, bathroom and kitchen size
Amazing Near by restaurant Specially Student Biryani, Halwa Puri "Pakistani Cu sin"
Near by beauty salons, tuck shops, cafes, Malls
Gold Market on Hamdan Street

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Rotana Hotels
Hala A, General Manager at Hala Arjaan by Rotana Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2017

Dear Mr. Solomon,

Thank you for your positive review following your recent stay with us and for highlighting our very convenient location which is one of our strong selling point, in addition to our colleagues courtesy and good facilities.

I hope to see you again whenever you intend visiting Abu Dhabi.

Reviewed 1 July 2017

The hotel was fine and the staff was very good and helpfull. The manger during our stay was helpfull and she helped us for arrangment good room.Breakfast was fine. Very cool stay was very peacefull and nice.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience with us on Trip Advisor.

We are delighted that you have enjoyed your stay with us and our colleagues were very happy to receive your comment and felt well appreciated.

Look forward to see you again.

Reviewed 26 June 2017

We have really enjoyed our long term stay at the Hala Arjaan. The staff have been exceptionally friendly and helpful. The room has been comfortable and has been serviced well by housekeeping. In room food service has been good and prompt.

The location of the hotel is excellent- center of city and close to many businesses including the Abu Dhabi Mall.

I would highly recommend this hotel for a short or long term stay!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Rotana Hotels
Hala A, General Manager at Hala Arjaan by Rotana Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2017

Dear Guest,

I’m delighted to read your great review following your long term stay with us and it gives me a great pleasure to read that our colleagues contributed in offering a pleasant stay for our long term guests and this is something we proud of.

My appreciation for highlighting our perfect location and of course for recommending our hotel. I’m looking forward to having you again.

Reviewed 24 June 2017

One of the nicest hotels in the city, feels like second home, staff never hesitate to provide whatever you need, very fast responding when you ask for something, the most what I like the speed of the check in and out, I usually don't like to wait and they never let this happen,always prepared and ready to do more, special thanks to Frederick and to the manager I forgot his name unfortunately but he meet me many times at the check out and ask about my stay.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for staying with us and I’m very happy that you consider Hala Arjaan as your second home. This is our aim and what we strive for everyday and we can only achieve this with the support, dedication and efficiency of our colleagues. Thank you for acknowledging the efforts of our colleagues especially Frederick and Mosaab, they are happy to see your comments and felt appreciated.

Look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed 24 June 2017

Since I'm travelling a lot, I got the chance to stay in many hotels in abu dhabi, but honestly I have never seen better customer service than hala arjaan, and specifically the reception staff, they are extremely great, very friendly and respectful, knows what I want and what room I prefer and they never failed in accommodating my needs, I can say that Michele, Riza, Elias , Mosaab are the best, also Arun and Madeleine at the fitness club are perfect too, rooms are very clean and well maintained, I love this place and I recommended it to many of my friends who started to book in Hala now, thanks for everything.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Hala A, General Manager at Hala Arjaan by Rotana Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your time writing this nice review and it gives me a great pride to work with all the colleagues we have. As you can see from many reviews our asset to our property are all of them.

We are delighted to read your feedback and wish to see you again in Hala Arjaan.