2,414 results
All reviews yas island ferrari world choices restaurant blue grill flight path marina circuit race track premium room shuttle bus other hotels room service close to the airport grand prix pool area kids pool pleasant stay abu dhabi airport
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

definitely recomended, very nice staff, accomodating, attentive, responsive, already know what the guests needs, offers other facilities and hotel amenities, nice lobby and rooms, clean facilities will comeback and stay again, thank you!

Stayed: November 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed here for one night and I cannot fault the hotel. I have to say the staff are really friendly and quick to serve your needs even at the late hours (as I checked in at 2am). The “classic king room” was spacious and the bed was very comfortable. Breakfast was included in my room rate, the selection was varied and everything tasted good from savoury to sweet options.

Small bonus for me was having an atm in the hotel :)

P.S - a big shout out to “Manoj” who works in the Rotana stand in Abu Dhabi international airport. Super helpful and great with clients!

Stayed: November 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I'm a Hyatt club member so I was skeptical about booking Rotana for the first time. Read reviews and kind of mixed feeling for booking, still I did for 2 days for family leisure vacation. To my exception hotel did an excellent job with all the facilities. Rooms are spacious, clean and comfortable. surrounding is nice and claim for good sleep after exhausted at amusement park for day long. We opt for dinner in one of restaurant "Choices" , as name suggest it has lots of choices for variety of cuisine. Staff is very humble and helpful at times. I appreciate attention given by Mr. Erwin towards my son's taste bud. I would like to come back again if possible.

• Stayed: November 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great staff!!! Comfortable and spacious rooms!!! Nice pool area!! Good food!!! What more could you ask for!!! The value was good as well. We have stayed in more expensive hotels and still were not treated with the excellence we were here!!

• Stayed: November 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Cool stay. Lovely pool and very quick check in and check out procedure. Break fast was ok. Kids enjoyed the pool and timing of pool is really nice 0700 to 2200hrs, yes till 10pm whilst most of hotel pools closes very early and can't use at night

• Stayed: November 2018, travelled with family