“Excellent food, deserts and ambient ”
Review of Al Ulya

Al Ulya
Ranked #278 of 2,283 Restaurants in Abu Dhabi
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

The ambient is very comfortable and the service is very friendly and professional.
All the dishes I have tried are good and its presentation are really nice. Also their desert are good.
Even if you are not addict to the the Portuguese food I recommend this restaurant.
It is ones of the places to be in AUH.

Very familiar

Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

Great surprise! I went with some friends to eat Pastel and ended up trying lot of thing :) the carrot cake, Brazilian pao de queijo and quindim were amazing! And the staff very friendly! I will definitely come back!

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

Its my fist time to go to Portuguese bakery or Cafe . Its really amazing Cafe. They have lots of delicious pastries “Portuguese Pastries”. Also they have lots of desserts especially the one made from coconut. The prices are affordable and the place worth to be visited. I highly recommend to visit this cafe and try the pastries and desserts.

Reviewed 12 August 2017

First time going to a Portuguese cafe and it was Amazing ,We walked in a very clean and wonderful ambiance style cafe , We were looking for coffee and a pastry we ended up having lunch I had the chicken Cesar salad and my husband had cod gratin (salted cod potato onion baked in cream and cheese ) it was very delicious and the desserts were amazing ,bought some to bring home as well . The staff were so nice we were even given a sample of there shrimp pastry and a Portuguese pastry . Their menus has a nice variety of foods and drinks . The prices are affordable and worth the visit . We highly recommend trying this place . And look forward to eating there again .

Reviewed 27 February 2017

Fantastic food! Great service! Highly recommend all the fresh baked pastry (a large variety)! The food is made on arrival, so it's always fresh!