All reviews vip lounge dry hotel enjoyed my stay the hotel staff second home home away from home room service is front office recommend this hotel valet parking excellent stay nice room stay in abu dhabi special thanks very nice hotel business trip house keeping
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Rose, at the VIP lounge is most helpful, she went out of her way to assist me in getting my dates changed after booking the wrong date. Most would have given up but she kept going until she got my dates changed. Many thanks for all your help Rose.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Mohamed S, Manager at City Seasons Al Hamra Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear rayaJ2092EE,

Thank you for choosing to stay with City Seasons Al Hamra Hotel.

I am very happy to know you had a memorable stay with us. It is our mission to create memorable experience for every guest. Thank you for sharing your review with us, please know that I have shared it with our team.

Looking forward to your return to City Seasons Al Hamra Hotel

Reviewed 7 November 2018

The VIP lounge is in a class of its own. Rose at the counter was there to attend to all of our services and she`s enthusiastic about her job. The lounge is a perfect place for relaxation and a must visit if you are staying in the hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Mohamed S, Manager at City Seasons Al Hamra Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2018

Dear Explore37136233686 ,

Thanks for taking the time to review our hotel. We’re thrilled that you enjoyed your time at City Seasons Al Hamra, Abu Dhabi. When you’re happy, we’re happy, and we’ll be sure to pass along compliments to our associates.We’ll be here when you’re ready to come back. Visit anytime.

With Kind Regards,

General Manager.

Reviewed 1 November 2018 via mobile

This hotel provides all the amenities needed for stay comfortable. I always booked for city view and rooms are clean and spacious. Ma'am Lean make sure that we're taken care of. Thank you and that's why we are always coming back for city stay.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Mohamed S, Manager at City Seasons Al Hamra Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2018

Dear Nick Jr A,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review on TripAdvisor.

We are delighted to note that you found the service and facilities to your satisfaction as this is what we strive to achieve at all times.

Ensuring guest comfort is our main focus and we are glad that we were able to meet your expectation...

We look forward to welcoming you back to City Seasons Al Hamra Hotel.

Reviewed 27 October 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed staying at city season abu dhabi, they provided us a good service and they also have a very accomodating staff, kudos to Ms. Lean and Christine for helping me on setting-up a birthday surprise for my friend, we appreciate all the effort for giving us assistance beyond expectation..Thank you.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Mohamed S, Manager at City Seasons Al Hamra Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2018

Dear carmentorres071,

Firstly I would like to thank you for your stay at City Seasons Al Hamra Hotel. It was truly a pleasure to serve you. I’m so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay in City Seasons Al Hamra; we at City Seasons strive to exceed your expectations.

We continue to be committed to provide you and all our guests with the highest standard of service in the industry.

I’m looking forward to your next visit and wish you the best in your business and personal endeavors.

Reviewed 22 October 2018 via mobile

My company always book me in this hotel everytime I come to abu dhabi.

I would always emphasize the hospitality and pleasantness of the hotel staff. Special mention to Rose of the VIP lounge who always attend to me and my colleagues' needs...from room comfort needs to local knowledge of the city.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Mohamed S, Manager at City Seasons Al Hamra Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2018

Dear litolits,

Thank you for choosing to stay with City Seasons Al Hamra Hotel.

Looking forward to your return to City Seasons Al Hamra Hotel