“Place where you'll not hesitate to come back and stay...”

City Seasons Al Hamra Hotel Abu Dhabi
Ranked #43 of 129 Hotels in Abu Dhabi
Reviewed 3 January 2018

i again visited and stay in this very comforting and relaxing hotel and staffs all all very accommodating and friendly specially ms.Lei Ann. Im looking forward on staying there again and i highly recommend this to all...

Room Tip: junior suites are the best rooms to stay for me,not that extravagant but spacious and very homey...
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank alvin_aguirre
Mohamed S, Manager at City Seasons Al Hamra Hotel Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2018

Dear alvin_aguirre,

Thanks for taking the time to review our hotel. We’re thrilled that you enjoyed your time at City Seasons Al Hamra, Abu Dhabi. When you’re happy, we’re happy, and we’ll be sure to pass along compliments to our associates. We’ll be here when you’re ready to come back. Visit anytime.

With Kind Regards,
Deputy General Manager.

Reviewed 2 January 2018

I've stayed at this property for over 2 months during my business trip. The rooms are spacious & clean. The location is good - its stones throw from anything that you'd ever need (cafes, grocery shops, shopping malls, you name it!). Special mention and thanks for the great hospitality by the folks at the front desk, esp. Zaid - extremely kind & resourceful. Keep up the good work guys!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Udit D

Dear Udit D,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review on TripAdvisor.

We are delighted to note that you found the service and facilities to your satisfaction as this is what we strive to achieve at all times. Ensuring guest comfort is our main focus and we are glad that we were able to meet your expectation...

We look forward to welcoming you back to City Seasons Al Hamra Hotel.

Reviewed 31 December 2017

City Seasons Al Hamra , Electra Street, Abu Dhabi where stayed in Dec .17 We arrived at 1.30 AM in the morning and at approximately 2.30 am in the morning there was a banging noise .When i phoned down to at 4.30 AM in the morning the receptionist said that he would investigate and finally the noise stopped at some 4.45 am in the morning .
In the morning my husband went for a shower in the disabled bathroom which had no curtain and the whole bathroom was flooded and the water came into the room my husband being disabled , an amputee the position was very difficult. Luckily we survived.
I don't think we will ever use this hotel again. Our cruise company, Cruise nation - our travel agent had booked us this hotel we would never book it again.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank londonsrilanka
Mohamed S, Manager at City Seasons Al Hamra Hotel Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2018

Dear londonsrilanka,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and taking the time providing us your feedback.

I regret to hear your displeasure experienced during your stay with us. This is not our standard and I sincerely apologized for the inconvenience caused to you. Please rest assured that your concerns have been shared with the concerned department heads for improvement.

Once again I would like to thank you for your valuable feedback and I hope you will not judge us on this particular experience. I hope you will return to our hotel and we can regain your trust in our service and facilities.

Reviewed 30 December 2017

I tend to book hotels based on reviews and price and CSAH hit all the right buttons. Some booking sites say it has parking, others not, but it does have free parking which appears to be in the parking bays around the hotel that can be used by anyone. There is valet parking, but I parked up myself and handed over the keys. Check in was fine, no real explanation of the facilities or times, but I didn't want them anyway. WiFi code supplied with card key.
The room, WOW, what a size! Enormous! I had one of the corner rooms (red coloured windows if you see a photo of the hotel. Great view of the surrounding streets, but lots of noise and car horns all night. I expected this from a city centre hotel. TV had a few English channels and room has a decent size fridge. Bed was really comfortable and I had a good night's sleep. The room is starting to good tired and "play" worn, but not so much you would think it was grotty. The bathroom shows the worst of it, with lots of wear and could do with a refurb. Bizarrely the toilet roll holder was just 30cm from the floor. Why? Towels and bed linen were excellent quality and large too. Plenty of storage space, a desk and table and chairs. There are supermarkets surrounding the hotel and a mall not too far away (10 min walk) with fast food outlets and a cinema. Great value and I would definitely return.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank David_Avery
Mohamed S, Manager at City Seasons Al Hamra Hotel Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2017

Dear David_Avery,

With Kind Regards,
Deputy General Manager.

Reviewed 27 December 2017

I have been visiting City Seasons Al Hamra Hotel for more than 10x already and I just keep coming back. And believe me when I say that I am really indeed more than satisfied with the service, ambiance, cleanliness and friendliness of the staff.
Special mention to these very nice Front DEsk ladies, Ms Emilda, Bherlyn and Kristine, who always have a ready smile for everyone, not to mention how very capable they are in their jobs.These things really make me keep on coming back, week after week. I tried also other hotels nearby. YOu will get more value foryour money here.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank jenethh1969
Mohamed S, Manager at City Seasons Al Hamra Hotel Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2017

Dear jenethh1969,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review on TripAdvisor.

We look forward to welcoming you back to City Seasons Al Hamra Hotel.