“Lovely breakfast Abu Dhabi branch”
Review of La Brioche

La Brioche
Ranked #189 of 2,341 Restaurants in Abu Dhabi
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

Easy and comfortable breakfast or snack place, they have nice branches in al Reem island, just next to our building, convenient and yumm

Reviewed 25 December 2017

I had onion soup with fries. My partner had chicken soup with grilled vegetables. My soup was okay. The highlight was the grilled vegetables in a bread bowl. Very nice!

GJS

Reviewed 29 November 2017

La Brioche is one of our favorites because the food is always very fresh and tasty. For breakfast, the omelette is fantastic and for lunch the club sandwich never fails to please. But the best speciality of La Brioche is probably that they serve the tastiest crossionts in Abu Dhabi. Keep up the good work!

Reviewed 18 November 2017

We went for dinner
Tried the Grilled Chicken - portion was great, three pieces of chicken with either sauteed vegetables or french fries
Desert was great - pecan pie and fresh fruit pie
We also tried the lazania as we were too hungry and it was fully loaded with cheese and minced beef
for sure we will come back again inshallah

Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

Every time I take my coffe or lunch or even a snack I just feel I'm in the right place specially the branch of marina mall
To me it's like my second home & the management will do their best to make you have this feeling