“Great empanadas!”

Cuisines: Argentinian, European
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 5 January 2017 via mobile

We went with the idea of getting a few empanadas for takeaway, but we ended up staying. The empanadas were great, arguably the best and most traditional in Doha! Certainly the best value! The chef came out to say hello, a real Argentinian with a passion for traditional Argentinian food. I would definitely recommend this restaurant over the other 3 in Doha.

1  Thank Alex B
Zubarahhotels, General Manager at Caminito, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2017

Dear Alex

I would like to thank you for writing this wonderful feedback about your recent visit in our restaurant, we are very pleased to know that you had a great evening with us. I will definitely share your feedback with the entire culinary and service team.

I look forward to welcome you in the near future.

Kindest Regards,

Reviewed 1 January 2017 via mobile

I have been in this restaurant and i like it because is simple, affordable and the food is amazingly fresh and really argentinian.
I recommend to try the beef empanadas, desserts were nice specially the bread pudding (budín de pan) with dulce de leche .I'm argentinian and in Qatar is difficult to find a restaurant with a real taste like home but away, specially with flavours as my mom or my grandma used to cook.
Really friendly waitress and chef, he came to say hi. Really enjoyed it!!

2  Thank Luciana S
Zubarahhotels, General Manager at Caminito, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2017

Dear Luciana

Thank you for taking the time to post a wonderful review regarding your recent visit to Caminito Restaurant. Along with my team, I sincerely appreciate your positive comments and I am glad that you enjoyed our food and service.

We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 25 April 2016 via mobile

- nice welcome from the team .
- I liked the way the preparation of steaks and appetizers attached to it .
- Try to experience mushroom soup .
- The restaurant offers indoor and outdoor tables .

Zubarahhotels, General Manager at Caminito, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2016

Dear Mohammed

We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 28 March 2016 via mobile

Service is outstanding, not a busy place at all! Food is fresh, pefect for a nice dinner! Try the empanadas they're the best!

Zubarahhotels, General Manager at Caminito, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2016

Dear Michelle

Thank you very much for your review!
We really appreciate all your comments. I am delighted to hear that you had a great dining experience, and we were able to exceed your expectations.

We hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed 20 February 2016

Great restaurant: wonderful food and professional staff . I recommend the filet steak: cooked as I requested and the presentation of food is classy.The restaurant also offers a nice outdoor seating area. Strongly recommended

Zubarahhotels, General Manager at Caminito, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2016

Dear Lecterit

Wow, thank you for such a pleasant and detailed review!
We really appreciate all your comments. I am delighted to hear that you had a great dining experience, We are delighted to read your positive comments and will definitely share your feedback with the entire culinary and service team.

Looking forward to seeing you soon,

Omar@zubarah.com

Been to Caminito? Share your experiences!