1,641 results
All reviews al dana liwan restaurant six senses persian restaurant ritz carlton cigar lounge pool bar beautiful resort private beach close to the airport arabic style doha skyline excellent service guest relations pool side amazing experience comfortable rooms
Reviewed 11 October 2018 via mobile

Whilst visiting my daughter in Doha I decided to try a few pool access days. The sharq village and spa is on the road out to the airport past the building that looks like a desert rose. I was shown where to go for the pool access and everyone was very helpful. The loungers were padded and the towels were large and soft. I went for the swim and dine option but just to swim for ladies is 100 QR this includes a small beer or soft drink and as much chilled water as you would like as they keep a barrel topped up with bottles and ice. The dine and swim is 200 QR and is amazing value for money with a choice of anything from an extensive hot and cold buffet including lovely lentil soup. And a choice of puddings. The pool and beach area is also fantastic there is a dj and a pool bar with seating in the water. The waiter looking after me in the beach area was so helpful and happy I did not get his name but he could not do enough for us. As it was a Thursday later on it did get busy but the atmosphere was really good. All in all a ten out of ten in my tour of the Doha hotel pool day access.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
SharadRattan, Manager at Sharq Village & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2018

Dear Julie B,

Thank you for the great review and we are really glad you chose to spend the day Sharq Village & Spa. It is indeed a pleasure to hear that you had a great time here with us and enjoyed everything that we have on offer for our guests. We do hope this experience will ensure that we see you again when you return to visit your daughter in Doha.

Executive Asst. Manager

Reviewed 8 October 2018

I chose this hotel because it is close to the airport, and our flight arrived quite late. We were met by a hotel car and arrived within about 50 minutes of landing. The employees are very welcoming although I believe we had a second string receptionist check us in. The hotel is arranged in separate two story villas with about 20 units to the building. We were taken to our room in a cart with our luggage. Our spacious room had a king four poster bed, two easy chairs, and desk. The lighting and stone ceiling decorations were Arabic style. All the doors were very heavy and attractive. The bath had separate shower, tub, and a bidet, but only one sink. The beach was about 75 yards from our room. The hotel pool is large and elaborate. Rather expensive food is available in multiple venues. All the employees and especially the concierge were very helpful.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Robert L
SharadRattan, Manager at Sharq Village & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2018

Dear Robert L,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us and choosing to stay with us during your time in Doha. We are really happy to get such positive feedback about our hotel and the facilities we have available for our guests. We do hope we will have the chance to welcome you back to our resort the next time you visit Doha.

Bets regards

Executive Asst. Manager

Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

Expect the unexpected experience in the pool i really liked it everything was awesome the beach as well and the service from friendly waiter Ismail and our bartender Abderahim thanks to them again I’ll definitely come again see you,,

Stayed: October 2018
SharadRattan, Manager at Sharq Village & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2018

Dear Said U,

Thank you for visiting us and sharing these great comment. We are really pleased to hear that you had an amazing experience with us and hope we will able to repeat it again in the very near future.

Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

I really enjoyed this that I'll never forget in my life was it's an extraordinary place to go to enjoy the pool and beach ,especially with one of the best team ever
I would like to thanks Rania the life guard she was very helpful with her amazing smile and her service
I will come back as soon as possible
Thanks again to Rania and thanks to sharq village team

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
SharadRattan, Manager at Sharq Village & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2018

Dear oumedine610,

Thank you for this amazing review and we were very happy to be a part of this amazing day for you. We will certainly pass on your compliments to Rania who left a great impression on you. We do hope we will be able to create more memories for you at Sharq Village & Spa.

Reviewed 1 October 2018

It was one of best pool days with family. Pools are nice, clean, suitable for all ages. Nice view and service. I really liked the way the guards and helpers serve the guests. I would really recommend to enjoy the experience of one day pool at this resort.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
SharadRattan, Manager at Sharq Village & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2018

Dear talahassoun,

Thank you for visiting our pool and we are really happy to hear that you had a great time with us. We would like to thank you also for recommending us and hope to welcome you and your family back again.