All reviewsporcinilagoon restaurantindoor and outdoor poolsclub levelthe pearlcigar barlobby loungerose petalslagoona mallpool staffhotel experienceexcellent servicewonderful staybreakfast buffetsteam roomfantastic hotelin room dining
Reviewed 18 August 2018

This hotel is lovely and quiet. The rooms are beautiful with every amenity- the club floor was the best part of the hotel. Morning ,noon and evening we were presented with the most delicious foods. You could have anything from salmon to beautiful pastries - in the evening wine was flowing- I have never seen such a display of so many types of food. The only thing lacking at the hotel was the outside pool area- it needed to be redone and looked a bit artificial-- the workout room was amazing and had the best equipment.

Stayed: May 2018
Reviewed 12 August 2018

We had a 2 night stay at the hotel August 2018. The room comfort level was excellent and housekeeping services outstanding. Lovely pool area and a nice touch of a complimentary cool box with water offered every time we went to the pool. Perfect and very quiet air con in the room - rare indeed.
The best part of our stay however was the exceptional personal service offered by the staff. From the bar staff telling us which drinks were on an offer to the lovely bed decoration with petals on return to our room. At breakfast our lovely server even brought us a little present of dates in a box. Not expensive at all but a hand written note on the box made us feel very special. Lovely experience all round. Well done Ritz-Carlton Doha

Room Tip: We loved our marina view rooms
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 August 2018

Nice hotel but just ok and not up to the standard to other Ritz Carlton hotels we have visited in other countries. Our room key never worked despite many attempts to fix the issue, sending engineers and resetting new keys. Each time we got back to our room we had to call reception to send someone to come and open our door with their master key. Note quite what you expect when selecting the Ritz. They have apologised for the inconvenience and did not charge us for he return transfer to the airport to compensate for the inconvenience so the service was ok in that sense.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Erden K, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Doha, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2018

Dear Laurenn81,

I want to thank you for taking the time to share this review about your recent stay with us.

Please know your experience is in no way representative of our usual high standards and newly renovated, state of the art of our guests rooms.

We take great pride in our services and I do apologize that we did not meet your expectations.The key issue that mentioned are all being looked into further to ensure they do not occur in the future.

Please accept my sincere apologies on behalf of the Ladies & Gentlemen of The Ritz-Carlton Doha and kindly let me know if I can be of personal assistance in future.

Regards,
Erden Kendigelen

Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for almost 3 months while I was working in Doha. The hotel and rooms are beautiful and the staff are exceptionally helpful. Their attention to detail is better than any hotel I have stayed in. Nothing was too much trouble for them and they generally anticipated what I needed. The facility has everything you need. I can’t recommend this place more highly!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

Beautiful rooms, great location. We were intially put on small rooms , but requested to move and they did right away. The pool beautiful but unfortunately it was too windy for us to be up there. Room service and buffet breakfast were amazing!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family