1,018 results
All reviews close to the airport corniche restaurant the executive lounge small private beach bit dated pool side pool bar f b rooms are large the pearl business trip sushi west bay five star hotel enjoyed my stay venu rasoi
Reviewed 10 October 2018 via mobile

I would like to thank the hotel staff who was very accommodating, friendly and professional in dealing with their guest. They made us feel comfortable and provided us an excellent service. Special thanks to Hannah for her brilliant smile and professionalism during the check in, to Melvyn as he made sure that he everything went smooth during our stay and feel us welcome in the hotel and lastly to Katrine from Salsa restaurant who was so attentive during our dining. This won’t be the last time that we will experience the world class service of your amazing staff.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
DohaMarriottHotel, General Manager at Doha Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Sameera,

Warm greetings from the Doha Marriott Hotel.

Thank you for taking the time to share your detailed feedback with us here on TripAdvisor.

It is amazing to hear that you had a memorable experience in our hotel and that you enjoyed our professional and friendly service! Hannah will be delighted to see that he made your visit to our hotel a 5-star experience and Melvyn and Katrine as well.

We look very much forward to welcoming you back soon to our hotel for another brilliant escapade,

Reviewed 10 October 2018

I spent 1 night in this Mariott Hotel. I had spacious room with 2 single beds and balcony with a great Doha City view. The mattress was the most comfortable I have ever slept on!
I had a lunch and a dinner, which was amazing! They offer variety of food - there was a dim sum station, live steak station, plenty of french cheeses, they had two smaller restaurants with sushi and mexican food as well, plenty of salads etc
I would definetely come back again!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo

Dear valued guest,

Warm greetings from the Doha Marriott Hotel.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience in our hotel here on TripAdvisor.
I am delighted to read your detailed comments about the Friday brunch, Marriott bedding and kind team of our hotel, and I will make sure they are shared with the whole team.

We look very much forward to welcoming you back for another nice weekend very soon,

Reviewed 9 October 2018 via mobile

Great experience and really nice and accommodating staffs. Perfect to sit and relax the whole night. I went here for a meeting and decided to have a drink after our business meeting.Just by sitting and enjoying the view to their poolside is all worth it. i highly recomend this place for you to visit after a whole day stress from work❤

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
DohaMarriottHotel, General Manager at Doha Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2018

Dear Alliana,

Warm greetings from the Doha Marriott Hotel.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us here on TripAdvisor.

It is always a great pleasure to know that our guests come and leave happy after a “perfect” experience with nice service. I will personally share your comments with the team at The View today and I am sure that they will highly appreciate your positive feedback.

We look very much forward to welcoming you back to our hotel for another brilliant moment,

Reviewed 9 October 2018 via mobile

This is a good place for business meetings. The staff support is good and the menu they offer is very rich in a variety of multinational cuisines. They have a decent bar and packages to choose from. rating of 4.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business

Dear Reeraj,

Warm greetings from the Doha Marriott Hotel.

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us here on TripAdvisor.
I am delighted to see that you appreciated your stay with us and that you enjoyed our supportive service and the variety of our menu.
Our Executive Chef will be delighted to see that he contributed to make your visit to our hotel an enjoyable experience.

We look very much forward to welcoming you back for another brilliant moment very soon,

Reviewed 8 October 2018

we found the excellent Friday evening at Beach bar party made the stay very special this time. Always a pleasure to stay a real home from home. Always happy to return. Staff so friendly and helpful especially to meet Mr Jubilee at Executive lounge now a good friend.

Room Tip: pool side excellent view of city
  • Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear valued guest,

Warm greetings from the Doha Marriott Hotel.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us here on TripAdvisor.

It is always a great pleasure to know that our guests come and leave happy after a “perfect” experience with nice service. I will personally share your comments with Jubilee today and I am sure that he will highly appreciate your positive feedback and your friendship.

We look very much forward to welcoming you back to our hotel for another relaxing stay,