1,018 results
All reviews close to the airport corniche restaurant the executive lounge small private beach bit dated pool side pool bar f b rooms are large the pearl business trip sushi west bay five star hotel enjoyed my stay venu rasoi
Reviewed 8 October 2018

we found the excellent Friday evening at Beach bar party made the stay very special this time. Always a pleasure to stay a real home from home. Always happy to return. Staff so friendly and helpful especially to meet Mr Jubilee at Executive lounge now a good friend.

Room Tip: pool side excellent view of city
  • Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
DohaMarriottHotel, General Manager at Doha Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2018

Dear valued guest,

Warm greetings from the Doha Marriott Hotel.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us here on TripAdvisor.

It is always a great pleasure to know that our guests come and leave happy after a “perfect” experience with nice service. I will personally share your comments with Jubilee today and I am sure that he will highly appreciate your positive feedback and your friendship.

We look very much forward to welcoming you back to our hotel for another relaxing stay,

Reviewed 7 October 2018

I am travelling on business, but I will return to this property with my family. Staff is very attentive and Hotel is well kept. Room drapes and carpet are dated, but in good shape and VERY clean.
Food is plentiful, especially breakfast buffet- Top Notch with all kinds of selections from Middle East, Asia and Western-style offerings. Multiple themed restaurants on property. Great pool. Spa is there, but I did not try.
Close to Airport, easy to get around and value is excellent.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
DohaMarriottHotel, General Manager at Doha Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2018

Dear valued guest,

Warm greetings from the Doha Marriott Hotel.

Thank you for taking the time to share your detailed feedback with us here on TripAdvisor.

It is amazing to hear that you had a memorable experience in our hotel and that you enjoyed our professional and friendly service!

We look very much forward to welcoming you back soon to our hotel for another brilliant stay and this time with your family,

Reviewed 7 October 2018

As a regular guest of their great steak house, I thought their swimming pool service would be equal. Yesterday me and my friend came here for a day out by the pool, we paid 300qr to go inside and we ordered a bottle of wine and 3 pieces of food. The wine came after 35 mins (had to remind them twice and they put it in a kettle?), the food came after 1 hour (not complete) and the remaining salad and hommus came 2 hours after the original order. We were very very angry and told them to cancel it. We had to get managers involved and everything. After they kept pestering us saying sorry sorry and had to shout at them to leave us alone. We did receive an apology but never the less this service was unacceptable. Very disappointing experience and will not be returning. The only reason this review is a 2 star and not a one because our dinner after in that Asian restaurant was ok.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Barfine,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us in details.

First of all, I would like to personally apologize that your experience at our pool did not meet the high level of standards that you are used to experience in our hotel.
Each and every point of your review will be investigated by our Director of Restaurants and myself to find the cause of the delays and make sure that this does not happen in the future. I sincerely empathize regarding your situation since a day at the pool should only be about relaxing and having a worry-free moment. Since we do indeed have brilliant service at the pool as well, I hope that this one-time situation will not prevent you for visiting us again.

Please do not hesitate to contact us by emailing mhrs.dohmc.ays@marriotthotels.com so I can get back to you or so that the team can meet you during your next visit to our hotel.

Many thanks again for being a loyal guest in our hotel and restaurants and for visiting Asia Live on that day as well.

We look very much forward to welcoming you soon in our hotel for a new 5-star experience.

Reviewed 6 October 2018

We visited Doha for Business and we chose Doha Marriott Hotel since we needed to be closed to the airport. Surprisingly it’s not the typical airport hotel we used to stay in other countries. Excellent environment, friendly, polite and always helpful staff. Clean, quite rooms. Most important they respect your privacy. No phone calls asking you if you wish to make you your room.
Nice lounge with lots of choices.
Special thanks to Jubilee who was taking extra care all the time and made our stay here even more enjoyable.

Stayed: October 2018

Dear Rick,

Warm greetings from the Doha Marriott Hotel.

I am delighted to see that you appreciated your stay with us and that you enjoyed our polite and helpful service and business facilities.
Jubilee will be delighted to see that he made your visit to our hotel an enjoyable experience.

We look very much forward to welcoming you back for another excellent weekend very soon,

Reviewed 3 October 2018

this was my first visit to Doha we did a 2 day stopover on our way home from Europe. we had an absolutely amazing stay what a spectacular hotel. rooms were huge as Marriott is known for. service was great overall and breakfast was delicious lots of options and variety.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
DohaMarriottHotel, General Manager at Doha Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2018

Dear Fazlin,

Warm greetings from the Doha Marriott Hotel.

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us here on TripAdvisor.

I am delighted to see that you appreciated your stay with us and that you enjoyed the great service and nice facilities.
Your kind comments about the breakfast will also be shared with the team today.

We look very much forward to welcoming you back to our hotel for another perfect stopover in Doha,