Ramada Encore Doha
US$112
Agoda.com
US$203
  • Pool
Millennium Hotel Doha(Doha)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$192
Travelocity
US$467
  • Pool
All reviewsbusiness roomtop floorsouq waqifhotel is locatedrooms are cleanwalking distanceclose to the airportswimming pooltaxi rideshort stayfront officemini barhousekeeping staffmenaroshdygymcorniche
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 October 2017

Cheapest than many other hotels of the district that were looking less nice.

Quiet room, with a window that gaves me a good view outside.

Comfortable materess.

Only the pool in the top is a bit small if many people wants to go in (but there was only 3 people)

Good hotel.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Ajay H, Manager at Ramada Encore Doha, responded to this reviewResponded 24 December 2017

Thank you for choosing Ramada Encore Hotel on your recent visit to Doha. We highly appreciate your wonderful comments and are glad you had a wonderful experience with us.We hope to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future

Reviewed 18 September 2017

its very good hotel for family prople...all department are excellent.crew also very good.food was excellent...guys are waiting before our arrival...good cars are available for transportation.very nice restaurant we are getting road face view

Room Tip: rooms are very good...
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Ajay H, Interim Hotel Manager at Ramada Encore Doha, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2017

Thank you for choosing Ramada Encore Hotel on your recent visit to Doha. We are delighted to hear you had an excellent experience during your stay. We are proud of our well trained staff, trendy restaurant and transportation facilities as you mentioned correctly. Comments like these help to motivate our staff further to exceed guest's expectations. We hope to welcome you back to Ramada Encore Doha on your next visit to Qatar.

Reviewed 4 September 2017

Stay at Ramada Encore was not pleasant for me, it was a low grade experience, I was there on 23rd Jul 2017, from front hotel looks more like a residential apartment building, small in Building size and medium in room size, inside it is more unlike to a hotel, rooms are medium towards small size and give you an impression of being used without maintaining, everything looks very old, bath rooms is real small.
It is not in the mid of Doha city most likely in Suburb, though you get many shops and few restaurants, mostly Bangladeshi and Indian, in surrounding streets. They all are low cost and compare to hotel’s price you can save some money on food or tea in these local restaurants, Hotel itself charge extra for anything, I asked from the receptionist if there are some restaurants around because I need some tea and he said, no better use hotel’s own restaurant, they are real expensive for a very basic breakfast they charged 20 US$, I can honestly say that it was not worth that amount. They area looks under construction so you get dust and sound during day.
In general, for one night may be its ok but I am not going to stay again.

Room Tip: Not a city center hotel
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking time to leave us your feedback on your recent stay at Ramada Encore Doha. We are shocked to hear that you had such a bad experience as explained in your description. We apologize for any inconvenience caused during your stay. We do hope you find what you are looking for the next time you visit Doha.

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

I had a connecting flight in Doha, and had to stay in Doha for about 15 hours. They do have a nice hotel inside the terminal, with no need to enter Doha. However, the prices there are insane! I looked up my cheapest option provided that it's an international hotel brand. I found Ramada Encore for the price of approximately $80. It was a good deal for a quick stay.
The hotel is not close to the airport by taxi. It is located in a very bad location, on a street that is congested and unorganized.
It takes about 20 mins to the airport, and the cab will charge about 40 Qatari Riyals (approx. $11).
The check in was fast, but the lady attendant seemed to be bored, or unenthusiastic.
The room is ok, but not very appealing. The bathroom is tiny and can use some touch ups.
I didn't feel very comfortable in my room, and slept for about 2 hours.
But it served my purpose for a cheap quick 1 night stay!
I needed to get to the airport very early in the morning about 4:30 a.m. The hotel offered me a private ride for 60 QAR, but I asked for a taxi for a less price. The private drive is in a Honda Accord, which is totally not worth it.
A good option is to use Uber, and they charge about 32 QAR. I was afraid not to catch a drive at that very early time, so I didn't take the risk.
In Doha I advice using UBer.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo

Thank you for choosing Ramada Encore Hotel on your recent stopover to Doha. We are pleased to know that you had a speedy check-in. I would like to apologize that on various occasions your expectations were not met (some we can control and some we can't). Please be assured that the corrective measures were taken to improve on the points you mentioned. We do hope you give us another chance to meet your expectations the next time you visit or stopover in Doha and truly apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Reviewed 21 August 2017

Me and my friends went to ramada only for one night. It was really nice night. The room is very attractive with the red color tho it's little small. But you can find everything from there. Housekeeping mg team did a good job. Didn't find any dust from there. It was nice time in there. Recommended for everyone.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Ajay H, Interim Hotel Manager at Ramada Encore Doha, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2017

Thank you for taking time to review your recent stay at Ramada Encore Hotel. We are glad to know you appreciate the service, rooms and our housekeeping team. We hope to welcome you back in the near future.