US$256
US$140
US$105
US$183
US$142
Concorde Hotel Doha(Doha)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$447
US$402
Anantara.com
  • Pool
All reviewsbusiness roomtop floorsouq waqifrooms are smallwalking distancehotel is locatedclose to the airporttaxi rideswimming poolclean hotelshort stayfront officeenjoyed my staymini barhousekeeping staffmenaroshdy
Reviewed 30 November 2011

Very easy to book on the site, and very good location in Doha.
I've got a room on the street and the view is nice.
Service and restaurant excellent;

2  Thank jeanpierret533
GM-RamadaEncore, General Manager at Ramada Encore Doha, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2011

Thank you for your recent stay and the time in posting your comments online. Your appreciation will encourage us to continously improve upon our product and services.
We will be sharing your comments with our team members and look forward to your stay with us in the future as well.

Reviewed 23 November 2011

Ok for business stop-over for a couple of nights. Modern and well appointed. Be careful on room selection..

Room Tip: Ask to see the room first, don't just accept the one allocated..
2  Thank BusinessGuruLondon
GM-RamadaEncore, General Manager at Ramada Encore Doha, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2011

Thank you for choosing to stay at our hotel and your positive comments. Our brand focuses on meeting the most important needs of business and leisure travelers without a high price tag.
All our standard bedrooms are of the same size (22sq.m) plus standard and may have a different view due to the layout of the building.
We now also offer Business Rooms which are larger (26sq.m) and face the front of the building as well as offer additional amenities.
Once again, thank you for your comments and we look forward to your stay with us in the future as well.

Reviewed 17 November 2011

Booked on basis of previous Tripadvisor recommendations and not disappointed. Excellent value for money. Can understand why windows in rooms are small as not much to see outside - my room was facing a building opposite. Did not have the shower problem as previous reviewers.
BUT - if you want a good sized room, TV, shower and bed and not get charged a fortune, then would definitely recommend.
Bonus - internet was free. Currently staying at a much more expensive hotel in Abu Dhabi and have to pay for internet. It seems to be the more expensive hotels that charge for internet, which in this day and age and when everybody, especially business people require internet, I find infuriating.

2  Thank Peter L
GM-RamadaEncore, General Manager at Ramada Encore Doha, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2011

Thank you for your recent stay and positive comments. We are encouraged by the growing number of satisfied guests who appreciate the value offered by our hotel.
We hope you will stay with us in the future as well.

Reviewed 12 November 2011

I was sent to Ramada Encore hotel when I missed my connection on my way to Asia.
The staff are very helpful, and welcoming, but the rooms are pretty nasty (stayed in room 810). The room is big but there is a very small window (75 cm x 110 cm) with no view (you van ony see the window opposite about 2 meters away ... ) ... a terrible feeling of darkness, no light coming - in a country where light is so powerful! The furniture is ultra cheap, red velvet and cheap dark wood. .. terrible.
Not my choice if had to come here on my own.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled solo
2  Thank Neuforce
GM-RamadaEncore, General Manager at Ramada Encore Doha, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2011

Thank you for your comments and we do appreciate your feedback. We are happy to know that you liked the friendliness of our staff.
We do regret that you did not like the concept of the Ramada Encore brand which focuses on practicality and affordability without being elaborate.
As for lighting, all our rooms will soon have new lighting installed to improve brightness.
Once again, we thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed 5 November 2011

Since my first stay in August, the prices have gone up and the staff are not so accommodating as they first were. We arrived after midnight to find ourselves in a line of three or four other people waiting to check in. Two or three more arrived after us. As you can imagine we were both exhausted after many hours of travel, and the too cold air-con was playing havoc with my sinus.

There was only one person on reception at the time, and she was occupied answering questions from a guest regarding car rental and various other things to do around Doha. At one stage someone requested her attention in the business centre and she went off to attend to them. During the next 40 minutes, one way or another we were left waiting, in fact it was only when my girl friend started muttering under her breath that a man appeared from the back room and the queue finally moved forward.

The location of the hotel is fairly ordinary with a petrol station across the road. It´s not really close to anywhere but it´s only a short ride or a ten minute walk to the Souk where there are plenty of restaurants.

The breakfast buffet was OK but not cheap at Rs70 per person, and the buffet was closed 10.30 on the dot, even though we had only just arrived for breakfast.
Taxis are cheap in Doha but can be scarce as one company has the monopoly. We booked the hotel limo to City Centre mall for R40, which is only about $10. The same limo to the airport cost us R50.

On check out I was asked ¨how was my stay¨. When I mentioned the delayed check-in, instead of expressing remorse and trying to compensate me, the clerk seemed to be annoyed with me that I said anything. This is no way to treat a return customer. I believe some staff training would be in order here.

Room Tip: higher floors have less street noise
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Kanan A

We thank you for your return visit and do regret the inconvenience you have faced at check-in due to a rush of guests at the time.
We do take guest feedback seriously and assure you that corrective action has been taken to avoid any such incidence.
As for pricing, our room rates remain the most affordable in our category of hotels and do change with the seasons.
We hope you will be staying with us in the future as well.