2,360 results
All reviews spice market bliss spa crystal lounge la spiga wow suite wahm bar market by jean georges trendy hotel sushi business trip amazing hotel room service special thanks excellent service shopping mall business hotel west bay
Reviewed 14 October 2018

I visited this hotel for the first time and it was n excellent experience. Staff very kind provided a world class service. Very healthy breakfast with a large choice of foods and fresh juices...rooms very confortable with excellent amenities. I recommend this excellent hotel .

Date of stay: October 2018
WDohaHotelResidences, E-Insider at W Doha, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2018

Hello Mohamed S,

We are very thankful that you chose us for your stay at Qatar. we are happy to hear that we gave you an excellent first impression. we hope to see you many times more.

Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

Great to be back in my Doha home, fabulous staff, particularly the guys on the door and Atef and Vevi who look after me so well at breakfast :-)
The W is great place to live or visit, thoroughly recommend it!

Trip type: Travelled on business

Hello JoannaMarySmith,

Thanks for rating us as excellent! What an honor! I am so glad you liked our talents! Awesome!
We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 11 October 2018 via mobile

Wanted to say all the great things about this hotel in Doha. Splurge for the executive floor and lounge access. There you will find Suhrob in the WIP lounge. His level of service to guests is outstanding and he goes out of his way to make sure you leave the lounge content and satisfied. I look forward to coming back to the W Doha and the WIP lounge. Please send my thanks and appreciation to Suhrob!

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo

Hello wwtravelerPlus,

We sent your message to Suhrob! And he is very happy. Thank you for this beautiful letter with great vibes! We hope to see you very soon at your second home in Qatar.

Reviewed 9 October 2018 via mobile

Being in wahm for the first time was a great experience. Thr friendlies from the staff is something else. There is plent of bars in doha but i chose to be in wahm. I had gone for onr drink but i ended up drinking alot. I love the place. I must mention one miss jackie whom i met in bathrooms. She is amazing and helpful with great communication skulls.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Hello Atis M,

Thank you for your kind words about Wahm! We are happy that you met our super star Jackie! Make sur to past by La Spiga restaurant, where she is workig now after her promotion! :)

Reviewed 5 October 2018 via mobile

The hotel is amazing and the staff are very nice and welcoming. Simo and Elisa are simply the best. Thank you both for making my experience so delightful. I loved we-tox, Wahm,Crystal and spice market. Definitely worth the visit.

Trip type: Travelled on business
WDohaHotelResidences, E-Insider at W Doha, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2018

Hello Samer N,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write your experience and how you felt in W Doha. I am blown away to know how welcoming you felt thanks to Simo and Elisa. We really work hard to deliver only the best. I am sure we will see you soon to give more WOW moments,