US$124
Book now, pay at stay
US$205
US$189
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$272/night.

US$345
  • Breakfast included
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$438
US$422
  • Restaurant
All reviewsamerican universityahmedapartmentbalconycornichedowntownfridgepillowslocationtaxisheartairport
Reviewed 4 May 2017 via mobile

The only good thing to say about this place is the view. Suit somehow not practical for 2 people with suitcases. Bathroom small. Cleaning : haven't seen them in 2 days.
The male receptionist in the reception doesn't care, arrogant unprofessional and rude.
However the night receptionist was very friendly.
I give only 1 because first impression was unpleasant and we did NOT feel welcome or wanted here.
Neighborhood extremely boring. Hamra is the place to be!
Will NEVER recommend this to anyone. On the other hand I'll warn people not to go here.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 March 2017 via mobile

I was I'm Beirut for a one night visit and I had booked the "Comfort Suite". It is anything but comfortable. The hotel is centrally located however difficult to find within the neighbourhood due to poor signage. Once I arrived to check in I was greeted by an unprofessional receptionist who seemed annoyed at my arrival as he now had to look up from his phone. I checked in aftwr rudely being asked for my documents and payment. The room was dark, with uncleaned windows and curtains, and dated furniture. Attempted to use the plates and cutlery but those seemed poorly cleaned. Internet only worked in the lobby and not in the room. I asked the receptionist twice and was told someone would look it. It did not work until checkout the next day. I returned in the evening back to the hotel and the reception desk was manned by a group of rowdy teenagers. Check out was just as poor. For the same price I would stay in Hamra at a nicer place. Not recommended!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 March 2017

I spent several months at Park Lane, and would not have done so if it weren't for the location and the staff. First of all, Park Lane is situated just a couple of arm lengths from the Corniche (sea side pedestrian area). Getting to Downtown and the Beirut Souks is a 15 minute walk, with Hamra and American University some mere minutes away. And taxis are always abundant, for those to are averse to walking. The apartments have large windows and balconies, with several having a view over the Mediterranean. The road outside is very lightly trafficked, with few disturbances. You can have breakfast served to the room (optional), or get what you need at corner shops 100 meters away. Although parking spaces are somewhat limited, I never had any difficulties getting the vehicle parked. This is mostly due to the concierges, who would see to it that your car is safely parked, and not blocked in by others when you need it again.

The concierges - Ahmed, Hassan, Hussein, and Raouf, are really the best. They know the building well, and will fix any problem, large or small, you might experience, and always with a smile. Safetywise I stopped using the safe for my valuables, and occasionally didn't even lock the door, as nobody would ever be let into the building who didn't belong there. The manager, Dina, is very responsive and helpful. I hope they all get the salaries they deserve!

Stayed: September 2016
Reviewed 13 January 2017

I did not like:
1) It was not easy to find 2) Tiny Room & bathroom 3) No microwave in my room 4) Room is not really sound proof because I could hear neighbour coughing 5) No chair in the balcony

I liked:
Free wifi in room

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 September 2016 via mobile

Super hospitality....Ahmed was helpful and took good care of us. We will recommend this place for business and personal travel.
Place is near corniche and eateries including McDonald's- everyone's favorite.
We will certainly like to repeat our visit here ...

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business