All reviews ahmed fridge pillows location heart airport
Reviewed 5 May 2013

Well, not everything is perfect at Park Lane Suites. You have to make sure that you will get breakfast (tell them in advance when you want it) and you will not get it before 08:30. The bathroom is rather small and a litte worn in places. The furniture may not of the most expensive kind. But that is already all on the con side. Not much, isn´t it?
That said, you will get a very spacious and spotlessly clean suite full of light with a small balcony at a very reasonable price. The bed is very comfortable. The staff is helpful and polite and breakfast is actually quite good (will be brought to your room).
The location, a hundred meters from the Corniche, though very quiet, is excellent. There are at least 3 convenience stores within a minute´s walk and 2 hairdressers, too. Within 5 minutes, you are at Rue Bliss, home of many student restaurants and fast food joints.
Park Lane is great value indeed and next time to Beirut I will not bother to look further and book it again.

Room Tip: Take a suite on an upper level for the view.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank 30degreesminimum
Reviewed 25 February 2013

The room and bathroom was large. It had its own separate lounge room and a balcony. It was central and quite close to the beach promenade and close by taxi to downtown and the Zouk. The staff were helpful but not all spoke good english. I would definitely stay there again as it was centrally located, however from the airport the taxi driver found it difficult to find the hotel with the address given...I Dont think they have clear street names in Beirut :-) I had two other friends come stay during the same time we all recommend the place and would stay there again.

Room Tip: The streets in Beirut really don't have signs so it was hard for the taxi driver to find the hotel.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Anna Maria A
Nour J, General Manager at Park Lane Furnished Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2013

Greetings,

It was a pleasure having you and your friends with us at Park Lane!

I thank you for your support in making us your choice in Beirut and we are happy to know you enjoyed your stay!

On behalf of the entire team I Thank You for choosing to stay at Park Lane Furnished Suites!

We look forward to welcoming You again!
Yours Sincerely,

Nour N. Jaber

Reviewed 20 November 2012 via mobile

I have stayed for 3 nights at this hotel.
What I liked the most is the staff, they are very professional and they do their best to ensure that you are feeling comfortable. I would like to mention Ahmed which is really a nice guy that is eager to help always.
I would like to mention that the hotel is hidden and it is not easy to find.
It does not have a restaurant, however, they can serve you breakfast at your room.
The curtains in the rooms are made to block the sun but they don't actually.
The pillows are not so comfortable.
But the overall experience is nice and would like to recommend this hotel to the travelers of Beirut.

• Stayed: November 2012
1  Thank tareq74
Nour J, General Manager at Park Lane Furnished Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2012

Greetings,
I would like to offer my gratitude for Your support in making us your choice in Beirut.
Your comments are important to us as we keep striving to exceed our guest's expectations.

We look forward to welcoming You again!
Yours Sincerely,

Nour

Reviewed 15 August 2012

Amazing location, Friendly staff and very professional management!!! I've heard they are opening a new place outside beirut, would love to try it out as I'm sure it would be an unforgettable experience.

A must when staying in Beirut, for any purpose!!!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
3  Thank Zeina H
Reviewed 14 August 2012

Very nice, clean and bright room. Excellent location, close to all the facilities. The staff is also very warm and speaks good English.
I would definitely go back there for my next trip to Beirut and would highly recommend it !

Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business