“Worst service ever”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We went to Pizza hut seaside ( Gulf street). No one cared enough to take us to our table. We sat for 10 minutes and no one gave us the menu. I called the waiter who looked at me and said ok but never came. I went to the main entrance to complain. Finally they gave me the menu after I complained! At the same time they gave me the menu they wanted to take my order. I told them we need few minutes to choose. They left and never came until I asked again and again. They brought the water bottle without glasses:( In general, very bad service.

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

You will all the usual what you can expect in pizza hut.. Good pizza.. Its by the shore so you can enjoy the view from the window seating.

Reviewed 20 November 2017

Pizza hut have two great offers in Kuwait which they don’t advertise or display in their menu, instead you shall ask them for these offers. One is large pizza with 4 drinks, 2 salads, chicken wings and bread which will cost around KD. 6.250/- (enough for 5 to 6 person) and Second is medium pizza with 2 drinks, 1 salad and bread for KD. 4.250/- (enough for 3 to 4 person). Best thing is that you can fill you salad as much you can fit it in your plat they provide once. It is always better to go Pizza Hut in Kuwaiti neighbourhoods since they serve very fresh and high-quality there.

Our today’s lunch in Pizza Hut, Beirut Street Hawally was not so memorable. Customer service was very poor. The staff there shall treat South Asian customers same like others. This was our second bad experience in same branch.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Old location, serving the same level of food quality but with less focus.
mainly for work breaks and not recommended for late dinner meals.

Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

Fast food restaurant famous for it's pizza selection, nice decorated place fit for large gatherings & birthdays party , salad station available as well as delivery . NK