“Do not waste you time and money!”

Box Classic Restaurant
Ranked #72 of 733 Restaurants in Tehran
Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

The main problems here are the waiters! Almost all of them not the one! Seem to have major problems in management. The coffee was awful and cold as ice. Pasta was the worst I’ve ever seen. Garlic bread was full of oil. Not oily. Full of oil. The molten chocolate cake was superb. perfect and mind blowing. Can’t forget the taste!almost whatever u choose from the menu,the waiter tells u we dont have it now,choose another!

Reviewed 21 November 2017

a classy and royal restaurant with a wide range of Persian and Europium foods. Their service is perfect. The food is extremely delicious Although is a little bit fatty.

Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

it's a cozy place I like it they have a goof pasta and steak we seat on the second floor u can have birthday party there

Reviewed 18 July 2017

I went there for Ramadan. We got an "iftar dish" that was almost nothing special. we had soup and the main dish. The food was average. Staff were good and also the music. Bust still nothing special.

Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

This place was quite fancy and cheerful where I met my future father in law for the first time...
I've read all the other comments before going there, and now I am really happy to pick the Box Classic Restaurant.
If you are looking for a pleasant place for your family time, I strongly suggest this restaurant.