“I was expecting a different experience due to its building and furniture.”

Box Classic Restaurant
Ranked #70 of 731 Restaurants in Tehran
Reviewed 18 July 2017

I went there for Ramadan. We got an "iftar dish" that was almost nothing special. we had soup and the main dish. The food was average. Staff were good and also the music. Bust still nothing special.

Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

This place was quite fancy and cheerful where I met my future father in law for the first time...
I've read all the other comments before going there, and now I am really happy to pick the Box Classic Restaurant.
If you are looking for a pleasant place for your family time, I strongly suggest this restaurant.

Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

The atmosphere and music were good. Do not expect everything be classic there for example dishes or music.

1  Thank Narges R
Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

We have been there one time and ordered a pizza and a lasagna which was ok, the prices was a little high, there was nothing special about the place.

Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

Box classic restaurant is a cozy and quiet place for a romantic date or business meetings. The staff behave politely and professional. The food quality is very good and has a wide range of Persian and international cuisines.