“Where I've met my future father in law ”

Box Classic Restaurant
Ranked #72 of 733 Restaurants in Tehran
Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

This place was quite fancy and cheerful where I met my future father in law for the first time...
I've read all the other comments before going there, and now I am really happy to pick the Box Classic Restaurant.
If you are looking for a pleasant place for your family time, I strongly suggest this restaurant.

Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

The atmosphere and music were good. Do not expect everything be classic there for example dishes or music.

1  Thank Narges R
Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

We have been there one time and ordered a pizza and a lasagna which was ok, the prices was a little high, there was nothing special about the place.

Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

Box classic restaurant is a cozy and quiet place for a romantic date or business meetings. The staff behave politely and professional. The food quality is very good and has a wide range of Persian and international cuisines.

Reviewed 25 February 2017 via mobile

We had steak with mushrooms which was very good. But Do not forget to order well done if you like medium as the medium one was a bit like rare. I had mushroom soup as well as green salad which I highly recommend. The price is a bit expensive but worth it.
Parking is available at the front.