“Niceee”
Review of Shemroon Kabab

Shemroon Kabab
Ranked #22 of 675 Restaurants in Tehran
Reviewed 28 November 2017

The Shemroon Kabab is one of the best Restaurant in north of Tehran. It is in the vicinity of The Tajrish Square and Niavaran Blv. You can easily get there via Subway (Tajrish Station) and also use BRT (Parkway Bus Station). I tried the Kebab with fresh Taftoon (kind of Iranian bread). The Kebab price is about 30.000 tomans.

Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

It was early January 2017, and it was a cold evening in North Tehran. We took the Metro to this particular area of Tehran looking for a place to have dinner. We had Kebab on our minds, but we didn't have any references. So we just wandered and asking around where is the best kebab restaurant around. Then a nice old lady referred us to Shemroon Kabab. We went there, sitting on the second floor and ordered chicken kebab and lamb kebab with rice. They taste so delicious and served nicely and enough for the four of us who were freezing from the weather. The food we ordered were super delicious, the staff were also friendly. If you looking for a fast serving delicious kebab in Tehran, Shemroon is the place. Recommended!

Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

"Shemroom Kebab" is an authentic kebab restaurant at Tajrish Square where many locals go. The entrance is on the ground floor and there are more tables on the first and second floor. We ordered Tsatsiki as a starter, saffron rice and shared the minced meat kebab, which was enough for two people. Everything was very tasty and prepared with fresh ingredients. Definitely highly recommended if you want to have authentic kebab among Iranians!

Reviewed 28 September 2017

It was my second time dining at the place and this time I had guests. It was a Friday night so the place was packed. We couldn’t get a table for four on the balcony and were told there would be a 2-hour waiting time for that and it was already 10 pm so we took a table on the second floor.
Like our last time there we ordered the mixed Kebab (Lamb Chops, Koobideh, Barg, and two types of barbequed chicken) dish which is more than enough for four people. To my surprise and unlike last time, service was very slow; it took them around 40 minutes to bring us the food. This is while the last time we were there was a far busier night.
The Lamb Chops (Shishlik) were perfect, among the best I’ve ever had. The Koobideh & Barg were above average, but the chicken kebabs were not what I expected at all: VERY DRY and BLAND. I am not ordering the mixed Kebab dish next time for sure although the price is really reasonable for the amount of food you are served. The chicken was just NOT GOOD at all.

1  Thank Amir A
Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

The food is super delicious, I'm a foodie & really picky. Besides I don't like kebab persé. But this small place is really something. Don't expect a fancy restaurant. It's a pavement cafe sort of place with simple chairs & tables. But it's uptown with a lot of old trees so you won't mind lack of music or luxury.